pve Gacha Raising

Bengals4ever

TESTED PS4 PVE OFFICIAL

1 gacha tested at a time in this method. Will update when i try multiple next weekend.

1. Minimum 2x2 dino gate and door pin. Must be berry and or stone pick-up spawns inside pin. *no foundations or flooring*

2. 1 or more doedics black box/bag with stone. (I find a creek bed and whip mine from top to bottom. Fills every time)

3. Have either and abundance of spoiled or raw meat, or berries. Stim and narco berries are able to use, but use 200 stim before using 100 narco. Tested last night. Narcos provide an incredible amount of food.

4. Put gacha in pin, throw out your meat or berries, using L2 or left trigger depending on console. You will need a lot, i mean a lot of what evert consumable you decide.

5. Throw out stone in same fashion. I threw everything out from my own personal inverntory as im cautious and thats what you must do in order to tame. I threw 3k stone out at a time and he picked it all up before decaying.

6.IMPORTANT: you must access the gacha and force feed it what ever consumable you chose as it is in the process of picking up stone. It only eats stone when it sits down as if was producing a crystal.

7. Do this process a few times to completly overencumber your gacha. Leave the gacha on wander. Even though it is weighed down it will still pick up the few things spawning close by. Also it kept it from wandering outside pin.

Now i was able to leave rendering area for few moments to do wuick berry and meat runs as i was raising 40 other dinos along with it. Thats where extra berries and spoiled meat came into play for me. I also had pin connected to my hatchery itself only using 6 dino gates and 2 windows i could throw boxes through at the gacha. This way i never had to open the dino gate itself risking it walking out or a wild dino walking in. Im in an area where rex giga raptor terror bird and carno spawn so i kept a giga out side near pin just incase. When it hit juvi it still have 4k weight worth of stone and spoiled meat in its inventory. 

Please like, reply with any question, ill try to edit and upload some pictures later tonight. Thank you all.

Archived