What would be considered a good Tropeognathus Saddle?

Galaxyheart

On official, the damage cap on saddles is 369% which does 1662 damage on a direct hit according to the wiki (the wiki could be wrong as it's not an official site), so it really depends on if you're willing to spend all those resources on it, and it would be better to use a crafting character or mindwipe and pump all crafting skill if you were to make it just to get the extra % added on. I personally haven't used tropeos but people say they're quite good for killing wyverns and such, so if you think it's a good investment then go for it.

Keep in mind that all tropeo saddles only give 25 armour (as far as I know) so they're quite squishy

I don't use trops nor do I know anything about them barely what they look like, because I like to experience things for myself so thankyou all for the help, I did not know they were good at killing wyverns ill definitely have to keep that in mind and try and get some. I also main Island and ragnarok, do trops spawn on those maps too or just crystal isles?

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, Vit0Corleone said:

Amor and weapons, sure. But most saddles, like this one, have no durability at all.

While it isn't used, they all do have a durability. Drop your blueprints on the ground, and inspect its tooltip. The higher the hidden durability, the more expensive it will be.

4 hours ago, Vit0Corleone said:

311.5% seems pretty good.

I have several, and my best is this one with 314.6%:

image.png.b43e9d68a11718c3bdb7d15f520c7148.png

Funny that mine is considerably less expensive, even thou is slightly better.

Saddles also have durability which is why you can get like a 80 armor mastercraft saddle and a 74 armor ascendant saddle, but durability doesn't affect saddles so its useless but still there, yours must have less durability than mine and a bit more damage so it costs less.

Archived