Loots and bps

Blackmagic9000

45 minutes ago, Blackmagic9000 said:

Hello, i am looking for good riot bps (mainly just for the cool look)

Plus loot in general, any advice? For solo and up

Rag Desert Drops are easy and drop a lot of Riot Gear/BP's. 

A raised Giga (even if not imprinted to you but you want that 33, 34k hp) and a good saddle you can breeze through Red drops on Extinction. Pretty good loot out of those plus a lot of Riot.

Genesis Alpha protect missions in snow (Procoptodon) and bog (Frog) take 5 minutes with a Giga and pay a good amount of hexagon points. 2 missions you can buy a 35k loot crate which can drop a lot of crap but when you hit, you hit big.

SE normal drops plus desert drops usually have decent loot. 

Other decent caves, though top loot is scarcer, are Rag Ice Cave, Rag Lava Golem cave and fight, Island Swamp cave, and Island Brute cave.

I also have heard good things about CI loot but don't play there so can't give ideas.

Ragnarok desert drops seem to be the best place for riot bps and just a lot of other nice, hard to get items and saddles. The only issue about them is that they're quite hard to find if you're not on a server with other people who have built next to it, so I'd recommend putting a small dino gate close or on top of where they spawn (it won't prevent it from spawning) so it's easier to see it from a distance.

The drops contain a nice variety of premades and bps of saddles, weapons and armour which commonly are within journeyman-ascendant quality. Riot is quite common in them, so you won't have a hard time finding what you need.

Archived