Disconnet every 30 minutes

ADude

It still astounds me that unofficial private servers should be affected by *any* issues with Steam or some 3rd party system.  I'm literally on the same network as my server with a ping of < 5 and there are still disconnects that seem to be related to issues from outside my network.  Assuming this is similar to the issue from thanksgiving where there was a problem with cloudflare.  I say this because yesterday it was fine, then randomly today it's messed up, and I'm guessing that whatever they do fixes it, without a patch to the game or servers, it'll be fine again.  

If there is an option to tell my server to not go talking to the outside world except to report it's existence to the server list, I'd love it....

1 hour ago, Wyza said:

It still astounds me that unofficial private servers should be affected by *any* issues with Steam or some 3rd party system.  I'm literally on the same network as my server with a ping of < 5 and there are still disconnects that seem to be related to issues from outside my network.  Assuming this is similar to the issue from thanksgiving where there was a problem with cloudflare.  I say this because yesterday it was fine, then randomly today it's messed up, and I'm guessing that whatever they do fixes it, without a patch to the game or servers, it'll be fine again.  

If there is an option to tell my server to not go talking to the outside world except to report it's existence to the server list, I'd love it....

I agree - but this could be the linking of progress back to WC/Steam/Epic Servers to track rewards ?

Same thing happening to my entire tribe. Ruins the experience when you get too paranoid to leave base because you know you're going to fall off your dino somewhere crazy...

I checked mtr between server and clients and not seeing any loss or high latency... And judging by the number of reports here it looks like there might be an issue with 319.22

Archived