No spear skin from watching video?

caleb68

now it says "Click to Watch trailer & Gain Santiago's Spear & Axe Skins" instead of spear and raptor.... so I watched it again, spawned in on a different server and I got .... a cartoon shaded raptor skin....

so, now its... where is the spear and axe skin?

EDIT IN:
SOOOOO IF anyone is wondering why they are NOT getting the spear and Axe,  Click the Text UNDER the video link, not the video link, it will still pop open the video, and once in game you'll have the raptor, spear and Axe.   

Me thinks They need to fix that.

I had to respawn to get the spear and axe. Raptor skin popped up automatically after clicking the video. 

I must say, the raptor skin is actually pretty cool! Its out of place with everything around it to be sure, but I could totally endorse a few more in that style as trailers get published. Like Parasaur could be another one.

On 12/15/2020 at 9:43 AM, Martellus said:

I had to respawn to get the spear and axe. Raptor skin popped up automatically after clicking the video. 

I must say, the raptor skin is actually pretty cool! Its out of place with everything around it to be sure, but I could totally endorse a few more in that style as trailers get published. Like Parasaur could be another one.

its just a toon shader, they could easily make skins for all the dinos with one.

Archived