Evo Event - Mega Thread

Ayax

22 hours ago, GP said:

Then play unofficial to your hearts content. If you insist on playing official then accept that rate increases aren't going to be a regular thing.

Plus the V Day event is probably only a couple of weeks away.

OR you know WC could for once do something instead of waiting for weeks - months instead of nothing _ unofficial means they dont have to pay for the servers which is why the official ones get bugger all love / have slow CS 

Plus i dont INSIST but im not in the mood of transfering all my pods / mats / making a new base AGAIN because the rates are low all im saying is after months they cut us dry - its like going cold turkey for no reason - also stop arguing with people just to get a reaction because been a vol mod u SHOULD be impartial / neutral offering advice, in a better way than this, but yeah you keep sticking up for WC with 'V day only a few weeks away' ONLY ... sheesh i assume u have played on official before and know the time it takes to farm stuff ...

20 minutes ago, Duffmek said:

OR you know WC could for once do something instead of waiting for weeks - months instead of nothing _ unofficial means they dont have to pay for the servers which is why the official ones get bugger all love / have slow CS 

Plus i dont INSIST but im not in the mood of transfering all my pods / mats / making a new base AGAIN because the rates are low all im saying is after months they cut us dry - its like going cold turkey for no reason - also stop arguing with people just to get a reaction because been a vol mod u SHOULD be impartial / neutral offering advice, in a better way than this, but yeah you keep sticking up for WC with 'V day only a few weeks away' ONLY ... sheesh i assume u have played on official before and know the time it takes to farm stuff ...

It's like you assume you are owed an event every weekend. Where is it written that they ever intended to do that? Evo events have never ever been guaranteed for official network. Further some of us actually like it that way.

24 minutes ago, sjskdjkfa said:

It's like you assume you are owed an event every weekend. Where is it written that they ever intended to do that? Evo events have never ever been guaranteed for official network. Further some of us actually like it that way.

You assume to know what im thinking too ? wrong.

What i mean is that it would be nice for WC to throw incentives to play on official instead of pushing players away to the premium unofficial servers thus leaving the official to become packing lots and duping servers - and i know they where never guanteed however we tended to get one every other week or thereabouts now its been 3 weeks and nothing and from rumors nothing for another 2 weeks at least .... 

I am glad some of you like it without extra rates but a little bonus is always nice - me im impartial - BUT sometimes i like to do more than play ARK to refill, restock etc with my life - small tribe etc not many log on, my own problem blah blah :P 

However all we have to do is look on twitter / here, steam etc to see people asking for better rates an EVO for the w/end its just a nice thing to look forward too.

They legit just boosted rates to x2 not long ago and now you want more boosts? 

Half the complaints about unofficial used to be "rates are set to high just cheating with that" now all i see around here is people complaining that "they are too busy for standard rates". 

Just putting it out here, should get used to the rates as is cause once ark 2 swings by even if servers stay up a year or two the events will dry right up.

• Volunteer Moderator
21 minutes ago, FreelancerKnux said:

They legit just boosted rates to x2 not long ago and now you want more boosts? 

Half the complaints about unofficial used to be "rates are set to high just cheating with that" now all i see around here is people complaining that "they are too busy for standard rates". 

Just putting it out here, should get used to the rates as is cause once ark 2 swings by even if servers stay up a year or two the events will dry right up.

That's the thing that confuses me. People used to say the EVO events gave them a reason to play at weekends because of the higher rates. Now that those higher rates are set in the base rates 7 days a week, which means the weekends are still getting what the EVO gave them before, people are now saying that no EVO weekends don't give them a reason to play at weekends.

None of that makes sense really.

I like event as much as anyone else, i do really wish we could get a head up maybe a week ahead so we can plan, especially with breeding. If i knew what was coming i could plan my play around it "oh good next weekend i can raise the babies to get imprints done" instead of rates just changing then a twitter post about it.

• 1 month later...

This Evo event is a joke they only did it because they are not releasing Gen 2 in March as they said they would. May seriously ? I love this game but the endless lies from WC just sealed the deal for me I will Never buy Ark 2. As I am confident it will be the same endless delays. I work hard for my Money and when I buy something I want it as stated by the seller not delayed again and again. If this was any other industry WC would not be in business long. Again that is just my personal opinion.

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Evo Event - Mega Thread

Archived