Evo Event - Mega Thread

Ayax

No EVO Event this weekend? (still at x1)

Title says it. Whats up WC? 

From the Community post:

Survivors on all platforms will be receiving a special Evolution Event perk this weekend! It will be active from Friday the 13th of Mar at 1 PM EST until Monday the 16th of Mar at 3 PM EST. All Official Servers across each platform will be undergoing this evolutionary change which includes:

• 2x Harvesting Rates
  • 2x Taming Rates
  • 2x EXP Rates

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Good.  Thank you. 

But I hate it when breeding and color events occur at the same time.  I do not have time to watch babies AND catch new dinos.  I want the breeding up-rate events to happen when there is not another major event going.  So I have something to do until the major event.  I want weekends brought back.

Once you have explored all the maps dlc etc there isn't anything to do but breed and breed.  There is nothing to do with your bred up dinos but trades or giveaways.  So like there needs to be something other than just catching, breeding, lore, boss fights and mutated dino handouts.  It's hard to stay interested past character level 50. 

I am not saying the game needs to be harder.  I am not saying it does not have content.  But there needs to be something easy and fun to do that is not tedious or grindy.  Extinction was not easy and it lags with to many players.

Right now all there is for a high level pve player is breeding those lovely dinos we caught.  

Exploring new maps is great but mod mappers take so long to make a map.  Most abandon their project.  

Also want to know if Ark 2 is being created right now on Unreal Engine 4 or if it will wait for UE5's release? 

Will Ark 1 still be going after Ark 2 is released? 

Could the devs please keep the 2x breeding weekends no matter what happens going on for as long as Ark lives?

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Evo Event - Mega Thread

Archived