Update Wiped Some Bases on PC

Philix

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where support of this game any official news any info, something. I write 3 tickets no answer 2 days.

we are playing on pvp server official and no rollback we loose all,  dinos died because tek feeders gone, bp saddles, bp, ammo, and Dino in crio gone, we need any news will be rollback or no. I played that game 5500 hours, I buy all content in this game. WC Tell us will be rollback or no, we need to know!it’s to hard to do it?

2DD31794-E617-4C83-993C-679F8CB2A2B4.jpeg

3E2A3C39-75D5-4D23-AE46-E8ADDD4CEA7E.jpeg

43575F84-871C-4F6A-B6FD-936A83C7CBA0.jpeg

A2F09FD0-9FE9-41BF-883F-0E8F0BC54C96.jpeg

Very strange:
on our cluster > CROSSARK6

EU-PVP-NoTek-Ragnarok-CrossArk6 > still waiting for rollback
https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/73097

NA-PVP-NoTek-Ragnarok-CrossArk6 > successful rollback 
https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/398811

WC we are a mixed community of European players, we share tribes and game with nice ppl and now, during these sad times for humanity we feel a bit more lost than before.... our people lost bases containing years of breeding lines, bps and the sad thing is we now lost the interest for this game. can you help us ? Ark for us is a special way to stay together. thank you for your time.

One week ago a game update wiped many ragnarock cave bases on PC everywhere on official and unofficial servers. Some of them got a rollback but some did not.
Strange thing, part of our cluster (NA) got Ragnarock rollback, ours (EU) did not. So now we lost big bases and entire dinos breedlines, bps and so on.
We opened several tickets reporting this problem/bug and other tickets to report we did not receive the same rollback as others.  Thickets are being closed by devs as i write with a mix of offending automated response and that feeling of "we did not red + we don't care about what we did wrong"

So, sry for the long msg, now my question for you players is:
what will you do if you got wiped on a official server (1x rates) by a developer mistake and you instantly lost years of dino breeding, bps and time spent in game ? Given the fact they constantly ignore your requests, probably they don't read them too, Will you keep playing this game knowing this could happen again or will you stop for your own sake ?

i add a link to another thread where you can understand better what happened with that wipe/update.

Me and my tribemates feel frustrated and lost interest now, we plan to leave this game.
TY for the worst X-mass present we ever received or it's the best one ? We will think more about it for sure!

7 minutes ago, LEDminer said:

I'll come to the boards, cuss them off as bad developers, rant the same thing multiple times and then say I am done with the game.

And then I would go back to playing the game as normal.

/s

thanks for your opinion..mine is different but i appreciate the time you spent.
+ i never said they are bad developers, Ark in a nice game and i played a lot for an entire year, my tribemates more than me. On their customer relations side i can say only bad things...cuz we are customers, this is not a Free-To-Play game.

Archived