Update Wiped Some Bases on PC

Philix

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got screwed on crystal islands, got raided just before update. Managed to salvage some tames and gear, then the message comes up for an update but still had a timer and didn't want to get caught out in the open and somehow my player de spawned with gear in it and a wyvern with gear I can't get to because I can't pull my pt out of the drop.. cheers ark.. 

some news? one more around here to which 4 entire bases have disappeared in ragnarok and valguero, any solution ??? or are we going to be left stranded like always?

If it were only the base, it could still be assumed, but everything has disappeared, absolutely all the constructions with what was inside them

The annoying this is that there is now this vacuum of time between the patch going live and the rollback where people who are unaware that there is an issue are getting done over.

People new to the server building right now are going to get a wipe due to rollback.

And there has to be a rollback because people are building in the areas where people lost a base to this bug so it is not like you can just add back the missing structures anymore like some kind of hybrid rollback.

Wildcard knows this that's why transfers are locked.

So why leave the affected servers up at all?

There's no value to having the server online when you're going to roll it back.

And there's the negative of wiping anyone who builds or tames on the server currently.

You don't even have a message to let people know there is an issue on the front of the client or using the broadcast system.

Madness that there's no damage control.

5 minutes ago, Philix said:

The annoying this is that there is now this vacuum of time between the patch going live and the rollback where people who are unaware that there is an issue are getting done over.

People new to the server building right now are going to get a wipe due to rollback.

And there has to be a rollback because people are building in the areas where people lost a base to this bug so it is not like you can just add back the missing structures anymore like some kind of hybrid rollback.

Wildcard knows this that's why transfers are locked.

So why leave the affected servers up at all?

There's no value to having the server online when you're going to roll it back.

And there's the negative of wiping anyone who builds or tames on the server currently.

You don't even have a message to let people know there is an issue on the front of the client or using the broadcast system.

Madness that there's no damage control.

Do not be so sure that there is going to be a rollback, I already seriously doubt it, they know very well what is happening and they have not knocked down the servers to avoid more damage as you say, it would not be the first time that the solution they adopt is speaking clearly one poop, I've lost tribe mates I've been playing with for years over things like that

6 minutes ago, DarkAriaN said:

Do not be so sure that there is going to be a rollback, I already seriously doubt it, they know very well what is happening and they have not knocked down the servers to avoid more damage as you say, it would not be the first time that the solution they adopt is speaking clearly one poop, I've lost tribe mates I've been playing with for years over things like that

I've lost literally everything, 7000 hours of ark. Well over 900 dinos in cryo fridges. IF they don't roll back then that's soo bad, it would be the end of ark for me.

Just now, sekani said:

I've lost literally everything, 7000 hours of ark. Well over 900 dinos in cryo fridges. IF they don't roll back then that's soo bad, it would be the end of ark for me.

I'm in the same situation, I've been playing since the new official servers opened, leaving the legacy behind and we've lost everything, 4 years or so they have gone to the trash for an update

1 分钟之前, linc 说:

Breaking news. Easy to answer, WC raptored up again.

I hope transfers are shut off in preparation of a huge rollback.

1 分钟之前, linc 说:

Breaking news. Easy to answer, WC raptored up again.

I hope transfers are shut off in preparation of a huge rollback.

I hope the official team can file back

Archived