Unable to travel to other server on Locally hosted Dedicated Servers.

WeepiestLem0n

Hi all,

I've recently started hosting, on my local machine, a Genesis server for a group of friends, I've gone through the entire process and we've been playing for about 2 weeks now without issue. We then wanted to start up an Aberration server to run alongside the Genesis one to be able to access Aberration creatures and engrams which I started up last night and followed multiple guides on how to create a Cluster and it works flawlessly for my friends as they can travel between the maps without issue.

I decided to try it myself and noticed that when I try to travel to another server, the server list shows up with "No Sessions found", so I tried to upload some items (some stone and fiber) and then logged into the Aberration server, created a new survivor and found a drop which I was then able to download the items from without issue. I then did some research and found that it could be a problem with my router not allowing "NAT loopback" and that the server list shown when trying to travel between servers in a cluster only searches for unofficial servers and does not allow me to search via LAN.

I want to find out if there is any way to allow me, on my local network, to travel between the servers without having the ability to enable NAT loopback.

Archived