What am I supposed to do now?

Hurb

On Ragnarok server 382, I was told I had to change my tribe name, which, admittedly was very immature in inappropriate. I said "Alright," And assumed that, because it was a solo tribe, if I left, everything I owned would come with me too. 

Im sure you know where im going with this, I have lost everything, and I'm not sure what to do now. The great people on that server told me to go here, so I'm doing that, and I just need to be pointed to what to do next.

I'm also being told that the ARK support takes around 2 months to reply, and at that point I shouldn't even bother. Any help would seriously be appreciated, because I don't really know what to do now

7 minutes ago, Hurb said:

On Ragnarok server 382, I was told I had to change my tribe name, which, admittedly was very immature in inappropriate. I said "Alright," And assumed that, because it was a solo tribe, if I left, everything I owned would come with me too. 

Im sure you know where im going with this, I have lost everything, and I'm not sure what to do now. The great people on that server told me to go here, so I'm doing that, and I just need to be pointed to what to do next.

I'm also being told that the ARK support takes around 2 months to reply, and at that point I shouldn't even bother. Any help would seriously be appreciated, because I don't really know what to do now

Your only chance is to submit a ticket and hope they respond before your stuff is gone, the GM's don't read the forums they respond to tickets. The forums are for discussions and debates, they don't fix individual problems here.

Good luck to you.

Don't bother bud. Exact same situation happened to.me. had bad service and was told to schedule a date to meet with someone to help. The only available date to meet was over a month later. Which meant all my stuff auto decayed. 

Hate to say it, but your best bet is it raid your own base and salvage what you can, while you can. Maybe meet with the guy on the date you select, but your stuff will be long gone. Take pictures if you can to remember what you had so you can ask for it back

Archived