Rework | For Tamed Dino Stats Per/Level, Add Per/Level, & Stats Affinity

Oddistic

So I lately took a look at my stats (as suggested by title given but about to talk soon.), I suggestively randomized each one for every stats just to make some creature breeding to be averagely over powered but not to the extreme. For some reason when I do tame a creature/Dino for some reason when I put a point into it gains too much. Like for what I experience take a Doedicuris, it's weight stat was 204, the moment I tamed it wen up to 250 and was like "okay not too over excessive" but the moment I put a point in it (for gathering resources for now.) went up by 100 points in weight. Like I can't understand why the stats that I made to be balanced seem to went overboard.

I would really like someone to properly and thoroughly ask me of how each of the stats work not-so-crazy complicated mathematics. And I do mean each for Tamed Dino Stats Per/Level, Add Per/Level, and Stats Affinity. Tried the website and it's just absolutely fried my brain, I just couldn't comprehend it and doesn't make it any easier of how it's not adding up correctly for the stats that I've made. Just wish someone could make a website that can handle it easily or even make a video of how it's done, I really need a help with this. If anyone can I will friend you or even add you to my server. PvE server and mostly chill and building for aesthetics or making things look nice.

1 hour ago, Oddistic said:

I would really like someone to properly and thoroughly ask me of how each of the stats work not-so-crazy complicated mathematics. And I do mean each for Tamed Dino Stats Per/Level, Add Per/Level, and Stats Affinity.

There is no "simple" answer for what you're asking, it's different for every species, which is why the wiki shows all of the information in detail.

Or, if you want it to be simple, then don't try to think about the numbers. You already know which animals are better at different things, so just think of it like that.

A spino is better for combat than a dodo, so 1 point of Melee is going to be more useful on a spino than on a dodo. you don't need numbers to understand that, just put points into the stats that are important for that dino. It doesn't matter whether you give them enough melee so that the spino & dodo both have 300% melee, 400% melee or 500% melee, what matters is that the spino is good for fighting so for spino's you put points into melee and for dodo's you put points into Hit Points.

If you want to keep things simple and easy to understand then that's all you need to know.

1 hour ago, Oddistic said:

Just wish someone could make a website that can handle it easily or even make a video of how it's done, I really need a help with this. If anyone can I will friend you or even add you to my server.

There are a bunch of videos on YouTube about stats, leveling, and different ways to use various animals (for example you can level up a Dire Bear for weight carrying or for combat, depending on what you're going to do with that bear). Don't worry so much about the tiny details and just put levels where they're useful.

@Pipinghot

That is kind of nice gesture but it would mostly help out of fighting bosses, for my purpose. In which case just putting points won't always work in your favor. I do appreciate your way but I really want to know of how to work out the stats. Wildcard wouldn't had added it if you could get the creatures points or in this instances how much points they get for each stats separately, which are sadly not visible. But at the time I let my brain cooldown a bit for a day, I later discovered Dododex that they have a stat calculator that can show of how much points the creatures actually gains. Which is basically knocking the creature out, view it's and put them in the calculator then taming them afterwards and adding the new stats into the calculator. And adjusting the points to figure out how much they actually gained.

Other than that I do want to thank Dododex's Stat Calculator. It's going to be helpful this time around, and I just added each stats that I want in the affinity by minimum.

20 hours ago, Pipinghot said:

There is no "simple" answer for what you're asking, it's different for every species, which is why the wiki shows all of the information in detail.

Or, if you want it to be simple, then don't try to think about the numbers. You already know which animals are better at different things, so just think of it like that.

A spino is better for combat than a dodo, so 1 point of Melee is going to be more useful on a spino than on a dodo. you don't need numbers to understand that, just put points into the stats that are important for that dino. It doesn't matter whether you give them enough melee so that the spino & dodo both have 300% melee, 400% melee or 500% melee, what matters is that the spino is good for fighting so for spino's you put points into melee and for dodo's you put points into Hit Points.

If you want to keep things simple and easy to understand then that's all you need to know.

There are a bunch of videos on YouTube about stats, leveling, and different ways to use various animals (for example you can level up a Dire Bear for weight carrying or for combat, depending on what you're going to do with that bear). Don't worry so much about the tiny details and just put levels where they're useful.

Also need to remember that on each dino, 1% of melee adds different amount of actual damage.

Archived