Small tribe server recruitment

Link

Hello I'm looking for people to join our tribe. There is only 2 of us right now and we are so active that we have bases on 3 servers and can get almost any 150 tame with in about 20-30 min. We can't keep doing this alone so we need to get a max number of active people who are wanting to run a server. Who's with me? My GT is shockhollywood. Look for me or pm me here

On 12/5/2020 at 5:58 PM, CO2OnTheArk said:

Hey I’d love to join your tribe, if you could let me know your region and server that’d be great. Also what servers would you be playing on (Aberration,Island e.g). Thanks and I’m looking fordward to playing with you.

23 minutes ago, Vanga said:

Hi, Id like to join if there is still room, solo gameplay gets pretty boring. Is this on small tribes? If i can join, let me know the details ill try to do alot.

Reveal hidden contents

Hey this is shockhollywood. I got your message. We are playing on a couple of different maps but we're ultimately landing on extinction 72 small tribes. If you have discord look for me shockHollywood #5086. 

If not send me a message or add me on xbox companion shockhollywood

23 minutes ago, Link said:

Hey this is shockhollywood. I got your message. We are playing on a couple of different maps but we're ultimately landing on extinction 72 small tribes. If you have discord look for me shockHollywood #5086. 

If not send me a message or add me on xbox companion shockhollywood

I added you on xbox but it cant find your discord name, i was on extinction 74 before getting raided and i know where some abandon bases with lots of resources. 

Archived