Community Crunch 248: The Game Awards, Classic PvP, and More!

StudioWildcard

5 hours ago, GP said:

I think you'll find you are on the 10th December. Hardly any of the planet is still on the 9th.

Apparently theres no edit option anymore for your posts.  Sorry for the double post.  Considering when i wrote my 1st post and the fact the timezone line(I forget the official name for it) that ends and starts the zone cycle is just west of Alaska, nowhere was it the 9th at that time XD.

Sorry for the confusion, i should of said here i was instead of am.

@Cedric Serious questions here :

- Will the new game support modding?
- Will you guys keep on doing the Mod Sponsorship for the current game?
- Assuming the new game does support mods and uses a newer version of UE4, will we modders be able to port our work to the new game?

Being curious because I'd hate to see my last few months of work, creating a unique map going into the trash can...

Let me explain this better for you @Joebl0w13.  I got on wednesday night.  I used an account ive used before with previous events with no issue before with those events.  The turkey trial logo was not there.  The cooking pot had no holiday stuff in it.  The event was off.  That or there was some sort of bug, regardless the content was unavailable.  I wasnt able to come on then, so i posted about it today.  Im just curious if anyone else experienced it.  Now forgive me if im wrong, but doesnt wc usually say in their crunches that updates drop at a certain time in pacific time?  Pacific time is 3hrs behind eastern.  I noticed this because whenever they say 1pm its around 4pm that it drops here.  So if they do things by pacific time, than at 10 or 11pm my time its only 7 or 8pm in their time.  So the event should of still been on at that time, and it wasnt for me.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, Onimusha759 said:

Let me explain this better for you @Joebl0w13.  I got on wednesday night.  I used an account ive used before with previous events with no issue before with those events.  The turkey trial logo was not there.  The cooking pot had no holiday stuff in it.  The event was off.  That or there was some sort of bug, regardless the content was unavailable.  I wasnt able to come on then, so i posted about it today.  Im just curious if anyone else experienced it.  Now forgive me if im wrong, but doesnt wc usually say in their crunches that updates drop at a certain time in pacific time?  Pacific time is 3hrs behind eastern.  I noticed this because whenever they say 1pm its around 4pm that it drops here.  So if they do things by pacific time, than at 10 or 11pm my time its only 7 or 8pm in their time.  So the event should of still been on at that time, and it wasnt for me.

Valient effort. You said it was still the 9th in your post when it was long into the 10th. 😆

3 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

Valient effort. You said it was still the 9th in your post when it was long into the 10th. 😆

Quote me specifically saying it was the 9th today.  U cant because i didnt.

2 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

It's also completely irrelevant by now.

Its relevant if they do it again in the upcoming event

1 hour ago, Darkholis said:

Serious questions here :

- Will the new game support modding?
- Will you guys keep on doing the Mod Sponsorship for the current game?
- Assuming the new game does support mods and uses a newer version of UE4, will we modders be able to port our work to the new game?

Being curious because I'd hate to see my last few months of work, creating a unique map going into the trash can...

Yeah curious about this too, I assume it wolnt all be compadiable, but will all our models and maps still work and not have a new system we need to use? And to you dark, it wolnt go in the trash, it will just exsist as an Ark 1 mod, which without a doubt will be diffrent then 2 and some people will obviously prefer it.

On 7/12/2020 at 03:50, Brizzyne said:

Non faranno l'Arca 2 ... Per tutti quelli che lo dicono. Se mai lo faranno, è molto lontano. Lo hanno detto gli sviluppatori stessi. Onestamente, probabilmente ha qualcosa a che fare con Gen2. Sembra il più plausibile ... Anche se sarebbe bello se mettessero in pausa il gioco per una settimana o un mese e passassero il codice riga per riga e risolvessero la cacca invece di sovrapporre il codice al codice sul codice. ... IJS. Sarei lieto di non giocare per tutto quel tempo perché fosse veramente risolto. Amo amore amore Ark e mi piacerebbe davvero vederlo diventare un gioco a tutto tondo, davvero coinvolgente e giocabile. Difficile essere completamente immersi quando lag e DC sono ancora così comuni. 

Ed invece ti sbagli 😁😁😁