Game bug or someone cheat?

legendofgow

Hi

i have interesting problem on my private server (no mods) 

one player, after death receives all available skins in the game to his inventory and only him, 

he just dies, wakes up and then you go, all skins

has anybody met with something like this? I have the impression that this is a bug related to the current event, there was no such thing before, servers have 6months so far so its not new, we dont use mods.

MAP: The Island

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, legendofgow said:

No this is not normal, i mean ALL skins from game, even those from other maps and those he hasn't unlocked, I know that after death there are skins that we unlocked, etc. but this is crazy

Did he ever have admin rights at some point?

10 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

Did he ever have admin rights at some point?

No, only one person have has access to such things,  Corrupted set, HomoDeus set and Manticore are not default survivor items, that's why I ask, it does not make sense, especially considering that the server has been running for half a year and now it is the first such case

the problem appeared during the current event

@and yes i have anti-cheat enabled on server

It's not a bug, you can download a mod map in the steam workshop for single player and unlock all the skins within seconds. Then you can die and spawn with all the skins as much as you want even on official servers. Yes even corrupted and homodeus skins or if you haven't even played on the other maps before! *The skins you spawn with is saved client side

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, sekani said:

It's not a bug, you can download a mod map in the steam workshop for single player and unlock all the skins within seconds. Then you can die and spawn with all the skins as much as you want even on official servers. Yes even corrupted and homodeus skins or if you haven't even played on the other maps before!

And there you go.

5 minutes ago, sekani said:

It's not a bug, you can download a mod map in the steam workshop for single player and unlock all the skins within seconds. Then you can die and spawn with all the skins as much as you want even on official servers. Yes even corrupted and homodeus skins or if you haven't even played on the other maps before! *The skins you spawn with is saved client side

it's funny how broken this system is.....content should be split from singleplayer where you can get everything and unlock it in seconds and then move to other servers, including official ones, private, it is known that they have somewhere, but official too? It's crazy, they themselves created the requirements for how to unlock them and now they let people just 1 click to get them wow :) 

I am in awe of this neglect

Archived