ark mobile Some ideas for ark mobiles future

silverglyder

Grove street games may I ask you to please hear me out. From programmer to programmer I know making a game like ark for the phone is advanced but me and others would like to see expansions for mobile like there was on pc. Here was 2 potential ideas I had for a possible way around the mobile constraints and get more people interested in the ark series. These are the ideas that I fully support my own logic on.

1. Possibly using similar code found in the dungeons  would make a map less intense on the device and lower the amount of space required to run the potential expansion. I think that this could be more likely to have system errors but such things can be fixed.

2. making a stand-alone expansion on iOS and Android would potentially cost more but would be more stable. 2 separate apps would not need as much processing power as one larger program. And would make since to make a paid app. Transfer would be a harder thing to pull off though. 

don’t get me wrong I like your game but new material is largely needed. Thank you for your time. and everyone else reading, if you have interest please understand this is speculation based off of my programming knowledge.

Archived