Import characters

Maia6179

well the account is the same as the console, even the OFFLINE procedural arks saves was imported (my gamertag in xbox shows in the menu too), but i understand the official server character work in a different form.  anyway thanks for the help, shame this lack of support by the developers, but i agree that is great to not have to buy the game again just because you changed  the system you're playing.

3 hours ago, Maia6179 said:

well the account is the same as the console, even the OFFLINE procedural arks saves was imported (my gamertag in xbox shows in the menu too), but i understand the official server character work in a different form.  anyway thanks for the help, shame this lack of support by the developers, but i agree that is great to not have to buy the game again just because you changed  the system you're playing.

33 minutes ago, volar said:

if u played on a xbox crossplay server then u can log into that account on your pc and keep playing

This is your only option. Keep in mind the win10 version IS NOT the steam version, rather a porter version of the Xbox version. 

Archived