Ragnarok wyvern egg levels issue?

KRONOSDOUBLE

Maybe you have your difficulty level set low? I haven't had problems as I've found 2 175 Poison eggs and 2 150 fire eggs.

Also keep collecting the low level eggs so new ones will spawn in.

And try to kill off the low level wyverns and leave the high level ones so they'll leave a high level egg (And so more wyverns will spawn in hopefully high levels).

2 minutes ago, AirplaneSlider said:

Maybe you have your difficulty level set low? I haven't had problems as I've found 2 175 Poison eggs and 2 150 fire eggs.

Also keep collecting the low level eggs so new ones will spawn in.

And try to kill off the low level wyverns and leave the high level ones so they'll leave a high level egg (And so more wyverns will spawn in hopefully high levels).

Appreciate the tip. I play on official pvp servers. I reset the eggs a couple times but still no luck. Ill try killing off low lv wyverns next. Thanks again for the advice

2 hours ago, KRONOSDOUBLE said:

Appreciate the tip. I play on official pvp servers. I reset the eggs a couple times but still no luck. Ill try killing off low lv wyverns next. Thanks again for the advice

Just keep trying until you get one. It's literally based on luck. After weeks I've still yet to find a high lvl lightening :).

Do update us if you find a high lvl!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived