Reaper Queen/King

Izeith

I was getting ready to raise my first Reaper ever and I Just had a question or 2 from people who have done it. I know the whole process of getting pregnant, and the glands, etc... My question is:

1. Can you give birth to a reaper Queen? or is there a way to obtain a Queen? or do you ONLY give birth to Kings?

My second Question 2: is, since I am on a cluster, when I get pregnant, can I travel to another map to finish the birthing? I have a large hatchery place on The Island and was wondering if I can get pregnant, then go back to the island and kill all my egg babies for XP? or does xfering to another map interrupt the process? 

Lastly: Can you get pregnant from Reapers on any other map? ie: Lunar Biome Genesis? or Extinction? or does it HAVE to be on Aberration?

Thanks for all the advice!

You give birth to kings

As long as the map supports reapers you can birth it on that map and gain XP, if not the timer will stop. Anything you kill gives XP but i recommend spinos.

Just Ab for reapers, maybe some mod/custom maps but im not sure.

And a little tip, for an easy raise fill you inventory with around 2k raw meat before you give birth (make sure you birth in a 1x1 or 2x2 box) try to claim it as quick as you can then let it kill you. It will take the food from your body and you wont have to do anything with it through the whole baby stage, then at juvenile its no longer hostile so raise it from a trough like normal.

Archived