December 10th announcement

HalfSquatch2042

On 11/29/2020 at 4:46 PM, overborg said:

of course things can change. the problem is WC has had 5 (actually more) years to change their policies and have not. in fact, some facets of the company have gotten worse, such as customer service/ game stability. Going all the way back to beta, prior to scorched earth, WC has shown a strong bias to continually release new content, instead of fixing existing issues with the game. In addition the new content is so poorly done, that it introduces all kinds of new problems, resulting in an increasingly broken game. WC has shown no interest in delivering a polished, quality product in any way. saying that 'things can change' doesnt hold much water with the history of WC. 

Overborg, quick question, gonna sound weird but i was a member of your tribe couple years ago when it was called MM joined quite relatively early was the 15/16 year old kid who helped build up two or three of the old bases, was with you when we first started on the new map (Might have been ragnarok) building the sky base getting argies and such and haaving big dino pen down on bottom on the large pillar  think your gamertag was Torque dd? If it is just reply to this or react cause if its you holy raptor man, 

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, ShortAngryMan said:

Overborg, quick question, gonna sound weird but i was a member of your tribe couple years ago when it was called MM joined quite relatively early was the 15/16 year old kid who helped build up two or three of the old bases, was with you when we first started on the new map (Might have been ragnarok) building the sky base getting argies and such and haaving big dino pen down on bottom on the large pillar  think your gamertag was Torque dd? If it is just reply to this or react cause if its you holy raptor man, 

ok - who are you?

I wouldn't be surprised to see yet again a new series of DLCs. They said Extinction was the last DLC and here we are with Gen1/2 in the exact same position.

Ark 2 wouldn't surprise me either as it's been theorized for easily 2-3 years now. I'd be honestly disappointed because it would mean the new game would be still be built on UE4, thus we'd be stuck with the same problems with have now...

Just my 2 cents.

Well they said it is bigger then anything before, and Ark 2 wouldn’t be exactly that, would it. I mean I guess it could be with time, maybe it’s another offbrand game, like Atlas, or ark park, or Pix ark. Or maybe they are announcing the Gen map is literals the ship, with actual space physics and stuff. And you go around the ring in circles and the middle has no gravity’s? Or maybe it is ark 2 and they are going to redo it on UE5, make a clean optimized game, and make it super expansive, huge, and with even more creatures(all good looking and TLCedmand useful even endgame) and stuff. But that’s probably a fantasy.

• Volunteer Moderator

Ark the movie, the TV show?

Some leads. The CEO of WildCard is now the founder of "Lost Continent Productions" in Hollywood, May 2019. "Continuing to tell great stories through the prism of video games, television and movies" interesting. 

"As the franchise approaches 1 Billion dollars in gross sales we will be announcing plans for exciting growth in a variety of sectors and multi media industries."

One thing is clear here. They are going to try to expand the franchise beyond video games.

Archived