HEY Ark community i need your help!

CeratosaurusGaming

So im going to be getting my first PS4 in a few weeks. i have played ark on PS4 ( on someone elses PS4) but i never went into pvp. My question for the commuitiy is.. Should i cryopod my tames and kill myself before i log out OR leave my tames out and keep my player alive. I see alot of people flying around with parasaurs on youtube and im very afraid of my hidden base being found. Any other tips for starting pvp on Crystal isles, Ragnarok or the Center will help alot!

Another question is that i wont be getting the additional maps like Genesis, Scorched Earth or Extinction SOOOOO i will be missing out on some popular metas like Managarmers, Snow owls and other things. I would like to know if there is any meta that people like myself use. again i will only have access to Crystal isles, Ragnarok and the Center.

KEEP ON SURVIVING!!

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, CeratosaurusGaming said:

YYYYYYEeeeeeeeeeeee trust me i understand. 3 years of this and its still repetative!

Then you know the answer by now. You can't really hide anything. You can make stuff "harder" to find.

Best thing to do is just split up your loot over multiple locations knowing full well you will keep losing bits and pieces of it at a time.

2 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

Then you know the answer by now. You can't really hide anything. You can make stuff "harder" to find.

Best thing to do is just split up your loot over multiple locations knowing full well you will keep losing bits and pieces of it at a time.

Thanks dude. i really appreciate it!! one of the best mods!

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, CeratosaurusGaming said:

Thanks dude. i really appreciate it!! one of the best mods!

Thanks.

As long as parasaurs are OP you will have to cryo everything and kill your toon off every time you log out to avoid being found... just by them. At least you don't have to deal with .ini changes that make the rest of your hidden stuff show up like a sore thumb.

• 1 month later...
On 11/29/2020 at 9:52 PM, CeratosaurusGaming said:

Thanks

On 11/28/2020 at 12:25 AM, CeratosaurusGaming said:

So im going to be getting my first PS4 in a few weeks. i have played ark on PS4 ( on someone elses PS4) but i never went into pvp. My question for the commuitiy is.. Should i cryopod my tames and kill myself before i log out OR leave my tames out and keep my player alive. I see alot of people flying around with parasaurs on youtube and im very afraid of my hidden base being found. Any other tips for starting pvp on Crystal isles, Ragnarok or the Center will help alot!

Another question is that i wont be getting the additional maps like Genesis, Scorched Earth or Extinction SOOOOO i will be missing out on some popular metas like Managarmers, Snow owls and other things. I would like to know if there is any meta that people like myself use. again i will only have access to Crystal isles, Ragnarok and the Center.

KEEP ON SURVIVING!!

@CeratosaurusGaming If you ever have another question then @ me just put @Kyler101. So for you I would suggest either a rathole or live off upload which means put your valuables and tames in upload by using a drop or obelisk. Watch out at obelisks because people will wait for you to come and then kill you and take ur stuff before u upload. A rathole is a hole in which you enter in the terrain(not meshing) and you can build in, not all are buildable on official. If you choose to live in a rathole than crystalisles is a good map for it because there are tons of them. If you go to the floating islands and caves you can find ratholes. Your first step on crystal isles should be a wyvern and an anky. The wyvern only needs crystal to tame. Just jump on the back of it and tame. I would guess u know u can pick the anky and farm metal. But before u get anky use a wyv or pteranodon to find a nice rathole base spot. And DONT use youtubers base spots vids because they are all popular. Again, if u have any questions @CeratosaurusGamingjust @ me (@Kyler101) and ask me, or if u see my name quote me.

Archived