Getting stuck in a text box

Every so often, when I go to type something, the text box will get stuck. It will not let me type anything or exit; the only way for me to get out is to dashboard myself and completely close and restart the game. This happened to me with the automatic text box that pops up when equipping an unnamed chibi; it would not let me open the keyboard to pick a name or exit out of the text box. I could not scroll between Accept or Cancel and could not push either button. It has happened several times with the server chat box, and then just now with the emotes radial. I was trying to turn on my light pet but it selected the Turkey emote instead and the radial got stuck on the screen. I had to exit the game to get rid of it and be able to move around

• Volunteer Moderator
18 minutes ago, Cyberra said:

I could not exit the text box by hitting B or the menu button. I could hit the home button and go back to the xbox dashboard; it was the only way I could get free

More than I could do. First time I've ever played an Xbox game and the console locked up in a way that forced me to hard reset it. While the game was seemingly working fine in the background.

Edited by Joebl0w13
16 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

More than I could do. First time I've ever played an Xbox game and the console locked up in a way that forced me to hard reset it. While the game was seemingly working fine in the background.

When I got stuck in the emote radial I was trying to retrieve kibble from the thorny dragon I had just tamed, between a wild rock golem and a yuty with its carno entourage. There were nervous heart flutters and sphincter clenches until I was loaded back in, had the kibble, and could gtfo

• Haha 1