Issues on Extinction (disappearing MEK and SD in Ice Titan Cave)

Cryolite

Hi there, kinda have to ask. I am playing on friend unofficial server, no mods, no additionals, only higher rates (x5 for all with breeding/taming x9 and wild dino max level 200).

1) Is issue with MEK having hidden food bar and "starving" still a case? I had MEK standing in roof of my base as he was looking cool there, was using him to farm meat. One day while farming supply drops in caves with mana/giga I came to my base and my MEK is gone. No tribe logs about death or even cryopoding. Just poff and gone. I had nothing but element in it. Frustrating is that it was 257 lvl MEK crafted from lvl 198 ascendant BP from red OSD. There was no package with bp too like it ends up with enforcer. 

2) Is there any list of places where supply drop spawn in Ice titan cave? My last run this morning, I found only 1 drop inside, near artifact. 

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

2) look at the wiki's explorer map

https://ark.gamepedia.com/Explorer_Map_(Extinction)

Disable all, then enable cave loot crates with the checkbox. It's not super useful, but it shows you where all the cave loot crates on the map are. You see clusters around where each cave is on the map. It just shows where the crates can spawn, but doesn't say anything about how many are up at once.

So each cave has the same amount of loot crate spawn points. It seems a fair assumption that all 3 caves are the same with regards to loot crates. So presumably you should find 2 to 3 per run. 

Archived