Disappearing Wyvern egg

FlagrantVagrant

3 minutes ago, DirkInSA said:

You multi player? Someone nicked it :)

He said it vanished 30 seconds after placing it i doubt someone came and grabbed it in that time (not entirely impossible though)

Was it an ice wyvern egg from Valguero? Is it a new grab? They just changed the ice wyverns there to ragnarok variants so that could be something to do with it (an old egg maybe)

Think i figured it out.  I just built a fertilized egg collector a short while ago, then forgot all about it; it disappears into the collector.  At first I thought the oviraptor was snagging it because it was running by every time i dropped it.

Though i did notice the nest i got the egg from has disappeared, is that normal?  and the ice wyvern that was in the area is gone.

4 hours ago, FlagrantVagrant said:

Though i did notice the nest i got the egg from has disappeared, is that normal?  and the ice wyvern that was in the area is gone.

Yeah the nest disapearing is normal: As soon as the egg is picked up, and you go out of render and then back the nest is gone. Looks like the nest and egg spawn as a "unit". And yes spoil time = egg health.

Glad you found it!

Archived