account Replacing existing char with new one on same account

HenryManson

hiho

do i run into problems when i try replace a lvl 100+ character on a server/tribe with a low lvl one on the same account?!

can i just kick the high lvl one, leave the server & have my tribemate invite the "new" low lvl one?!, i mean they DO have different player ID's, sooo for me it seems like this should work!?!

i dont care about the imprint stuff & such!, its just about "do i break my accounts access to that server/tribe with that"?

does any1 have expirience with this? any help would be much appreciated!

peace

mho

10 hours ago, HenryManson said:

do i run into problems when i try replace a lvl 100+ character on a server/tribe with a low lvl one on the same account?!

That depends on what you mean by problems. What your describing would work, but your Lvl 100 character would be deleted.

You can only have 1 character on each map, if you try to place a second character on that map the old character gets deleted, permanently, no recovery possible.

If you think you might want to keep that Lvl 100 character "alive" then move it to a different map and log off there. Then you can create your new Lvl 1 character on the map with your friend.

i think @Pipinghot didnt really read my whole post 😁 , but thats ok i guess....

yeah i use different chars on every server i play on too @d1nk , because i didnt want to risk loosing stuff during transfers! thats why, taking that high lvl char "away" from that server & use it to start something new somewhere else was my plan!

i just wasnt sure if the game has issues with inviting a char from an account that had one in that tribe before! , but seems like i was right & it should work then?! NICE!

18 hours ago, HenryManson said:

i think @Pipinghot didnt really read my whole post 😁 , but thats ok i guess....

yeah i use different chars on every server i play on too @d1nk , because i didnt want to risk loosing stuff during transfers! thats why, taking that high lvl char "away" from that server & use it to start something new somewhere else was my plan!

i just wasnt sure if the game has issues with inviting a char from an account that had one in that tribe before! , but seems like i was right & it should work then?! NICE!

Well yes, I did read the whole post, I just overlooked the three words " leave the server".

Your Lvl 100 character doesn't need to leave the tribe before you move it off the server. You can have many characters in the tribe from the same account, as long as only one of them is on the server at a time. Also, a single character can be in many tribes on many servers.

That's something my friends and I used to do on Official servers (before we moved to Unofficial). We had characters on multiple servers, and on each server we created the same tribe name. Then we moved characters around from server to server and invited all of the characters into every tribe on every server, that way we always had the same people in every tribe on every server no matter which character they moved to that server. That also provides extra security in case a character gets lost during a server transfer, by having multiple characters from the same account in every tribe a player can move any character to any server they want to be on.

Archived