should we start with tek armor in gen2

CataclysmicWolf

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bobo1234 said:

Are you sure about that? Out of the 19 most populated servers on Official rn, 18 are PvP. 😮

I am not hostile, you just keep trying to make things personal.

Official has a very large player base and yes we have to bitch and moan for Wildcard to fix stuff so leave me be.

Even if that figure is true, that just means there is lots of activity in a few  areas, while PvE might have a large activity in most areas, it’s like saying, because Texas is democrat, the democratic will win the election. As for the original topic, as Darkholis said, the map was built around flying Tek suits, and the devs said it would be implemented, and even if half the community wanted it removed, insted of 5 squabbling people, it’d probably be better for PR to not remove it, because they said they would add it.

1 hour ago, Joebl0w13 said:

And the next posts will be about the Tek suit...

So how about them tek suits 

1 hour ago, Darkholis said:

I mean... this whole ordeal is pointless as WC already stated we'll all start with a tek suit. Debating it on forums they hardly look anyways will not change it.

And if I dare say, I'm sure the whole map was designed accordingly, so the chances of this not happening are next to non-existent.

The long short.

So now that we've got that out of the way - anyone speculate its going to use element or just "can fly" ? Maybe it uses our own stamina as its fuel? Using us as a battery of sorts.

1 hour ago, Dinobros2000 said:

Even if that figure is true, that just means there is lots of activity in a few  areas, while PvE might have a large activity in most areas, it’s like saying, because Texas is democrat, the democratic will win the election. As for the original topic, as Darkholis said, the map was built around flying Tek suits, and the devs said it would be implemented, and even if half the community wanted it removed, insted of 5 squabbling people, it’d probably be better for PR to not remove it, because they said they would add it.

I am fine with it being on Genesis 2. Just not outside of that.

1 hour ago, Qwertymine said:

Ok, so what's unbalanced here? 

I create a fresh char on GenTwo, get suit, go to Island. Have a tek suit. Level one. Tek.

Level ONE. TEK.

Do you really think those things belong in the same sentence?

Just now, LEDminer said:

And then it'll either be unusable since you need element, or it will be restricted to Gen2.

Just wait and see what it will be like, no point in getting yourself worked up over something we don't have much info on.

We can only hope. I just don't have much left after seeing the horrors of the Extinction and GenOne launches lol.

5 hours ago, Bobo1234 said:

I create a fresh char on GenTwo, get suit, go to Island. Have a tek suit. Level one. Tek.

Level ONE. TEK.

You did read the part where I said it likely won't have even half the functionality or stats of a crafted Tek Suit right? The part where I basically said "I think they are gonna treat it like the Wing Suit" in that your wing suit is still only as good as your armor. 

Or the parts where I said it should probably only function on Gen 2 for lore and balance reasons. 

18 hours ago, Bobo1234 said:

create a fresh char on GenTwo, get suit, go to Island. Have a tek suit. Level one. Tek.

Level ONE. TEK.

Wolnt be useable anywhere else without element, and may not be transferable, and I belive it works like the glider suit, ohhh no, please don’t reduce durability, please please please please please.....

Archived