DEV APPRECIATION: What are you Thankful for?

DAAX1

Yo Survivors!

Is it just me or are the Devs on fire right now?  They've strung together back-to-back events: EVO, ExtraLife, Turkey Trial and will have Winter Wonderland coming up.

They've also pushed patches in effort to resolve some of our major concerns and been communicative about it: toon wipes and server stability and also drizzled in some TLCs. 

I see the effort and recognize it.

I feel like the forums/twitter (or the internet in general) can be a negative sounding board because it's one of our only ways for to reach out and notify WildCard of issues.

So I thought with Thanksgiving coming up we could all write down what we're thankful for when it comes to Ark and the dev team in general.

What are you Thankful for?

What do you love about the game that's working great or just a ton of fun right now?

I'm thankful for a ton in this game. Most recently the buffs to several old friends, in particular the Carno. It gave me a new breeding project that works well with my out of game schedule and let me get back to my favorite thing to do in this game, push stats. Just hit 6k hp and 496m last night (started 4200 hp and 402m). Thanks Devs.

1 minute ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

I'm thankful for a ton in this game. Most recently the buffs to several old friends, in particular the Carno. It gave me a new breeding project that works well with my out of game schedule and let me get back to my favorite thing to do in this game, push stats. Just hit 6k hp and 496m last night (started 4200 hp and 402m). Thanks Devs.

The second i saw this carno buff I thought of you, friend 

I really love the cryopods and fridges and the removal of the timer on PVE (so, so much, I use them constantly) and I also really love the changes to fridges/meat stacks that make it viable to actually store meat. I probably would have had lost everything last year because of weird lag at the xmas event if not for being able to store food during the non laggy days and feed it out during the laggy days. Though, a few things I miss are the trike run bounce (it was so cute) the parasaur humm and the turtle yell. Oh I also really love the new kibble system. It's nice to just have to carry 1 or 2 types of kibble since I can use the yellow on all but a few things. 

Archived