Getting kicked every 30-45 minutes

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But here's the real "raptor the players"... In any other game, if the game had glitched and you lost dinosaurs and armor and gear, you could Petition and have it replaced.    Here they just

That sounds like a poor excuse to keep breaking the game instead of fixing it. 

If you have to wait four days to get a patch in through Xbox, then you have crappy business arrangement with Xbox. Fix your contract, and fix your game while you are at it. And while I’m at, if it has

Posted Images

I have not played Ark for very long started about 2 months ago, had several issues getting an Xbox dedicated server going.   I finally get it going and stable then comes Fear 4 and boom server issues ever since, we are consistently getting getting kicked off of our server about every 1/2 hour and must quit game and restart to log back in and sometimes must completely restart our Xbox.  

Is there a patch or fix for this issue it is really annoying.

Not sure if this helps with any debugging.  But I just tried to join an official server. And so far.  No lost connection.  Hmmmm.  Seems weird that playing on official server works.  Which would be kind of ok other than the fact that you can’t build on the map because of pillars placed everywhere. Guess we are waiting for a fix.  4 copies of ark I bought in the last 1 year.  And can’t play.  

Hey guys just saying...@Chrisw73 idea works. I literally have been playing for 2 hours and 47 minutes and haven't disconnected. Set your timers when your characters load in the game for 29 minutes. At that one minute mark turn off your controller and let it sit for about 4-5 minutes. Turn on another controller and you should still be logged in, and can continue to play without any disconnection. Try it and lemme know if it works for you( I'm on xbox hosting from pc)

Set your timers when your characters load in the game for 29 minutes. At that one minute mark turn off your controller and let it sit for about 4-5 minutes. Turn on another controller and you should still be logged in, and can continue to play without any disconnection. Try it and lemme know if it works for you( I'm on xbox hosting from pc)

Set your timers when your characters load in the game for 29 minutes. At that one minute mark turn off your controller and let it sit for about 4-5 minutes. Turn on another controller and you should still be logged in, and can continue to play without any disconnection. This isn't a fix just a means to play that works for me. Try it and lemme know if it works for you( I'm on xbox hosting from pc)

Maybe we have to start enough bug report threads for this to get fixed on regular XBox/PC crossplay platforms, and not just on official servers.

We get disconnected every 30 minutes.  We missed out on most of the Fear 4 event.  We are losing time in the game.  We are losing items, dinos, etc.etc.  You apparently know where the problem is as you posted that a fix was pushed out for the official server network servers.  So PLEASE put in a fix for the regular XBox, so that we can run our own servers using the Microsoft store play anywhere version.  Please!!??  How long does this have to go on for you to own up to it and fix it??

Another week and weekend is going by without a fix, well, unless you want to rent a server ...

Current ARK Official Xbox Server Network Servers Version: v803.8

Current ARK Official Client Version: v803.6

v803.7 - 11/10/2020

• Fixed a bug which caused players to timeout or get a Login Lock error when transferring on Official Servers
Edited by Lanthum
  • Administrator

Hey everyone, looking into this issue at the moment. Looks like it'll likely require a client side patch which will have to go through certification etc. Just a quick question, are you also experiencing this on Unofficial servers (hosted by Nitrado) or Non-Dedicated sessions? I have reproduced the Player Dedicated issue, investigating possible other cases too but confirmations will help me narrow it down.

10 hours ago, Jatheish said:

Hey everyone, looking into this issue at the moment. Looks like it'll likely require a client side patch which will have to go through certification etc. Just a quick question, are you also experiencing this on Unofficial servers (hosted by Nitrado) or Non-Dedicated sessions? I have reproduced the Player Dedicated issue, investigating possible other cases too but confirmations will help me narrow it down.

I got this exact issue both hosting a Dedicated from a PC and while hosting a non dedicated server from an Xbox series X

Everyone gets kicked every 30 minutes like clockwork

Happening also on non dedicated sessions Xbox.  All players except host get booted at 30 minutes.  I tried someone’s suggestion of turning off controller at 28-29 minute mark.  Waited 5 minutes. But as soon as I re connected controller got booted on dedicated server.   I will try second controller method later.  Maybe that info helps. 

I keep non Rudely asking on twitter about this bug but there has been no updates what so ever it’s been broken since fear evolved began so our Halloween event was ruined but the problem persisted after the event as well, and now I have a group of friends who want to try the game out after I’ve talked and hyped the game up but how are they supposed to enjoy the game and fully experience it on a 30 minute timer it baffles me on this lack of communication 

14 hours ago, Jatheish said:

I have tested out the second controller method.  At 28 minutes I turned off my wireless controller.  I did not get booted at the about 30 minutes.  At 35 minutes.  I plugged in a wired controller.  I did not get booted.  Seems very interesting it has something to do with a controller.  Hope it helps someone out there narrow things down.  

• ALEX5522 changed the title to game keep crashing every 20 min