my rat hole opening just got patched

Pandemonium

so ive been playing in this spot that i saw on youtube for about 3 months now. the spot was on abb, i managed to zip line into the base spot. jump and crouch into the platform where i then crouch walked for 3-4 seconds into the big open base spot. none of it was mesh. i used pillars, cliff plats and metal foundations to build up. i soon found that it was a very nice base spot though i was raided once or twice in the beginning. now the holes been patched and there's no way for me to exit. will i now be considered "meshing" just because the hole was patched or am i still allowed to live here? im deathly afraid of being dev wiped as im only a solo player and this work has taken me months and months so if anyone could reply that would be nice. currently my only way of leaving the server is through my tek trans.

• Volunteer Moderator

If they patched the entrance and only entrance to where you are that you can't get out without a transmitter/teleport then the answer is that you should NOT be in there.

The only way you can get in there now is through some new mesh technique which means your presence there is likely to be considered as meshing if discovered.

So best pack your bags and find a new home or risk the consequences.

That's the most logical way to look at it.

• 4 months later...

So i found this rathole and i just used a tek jetpack, flew up in it, crouched then flew up and into it. So now my question is, is it bannable? I havent ran into any death areas, nor is there any area that looks like mesh. Would my character be banned or would my base get wiped ? Because its kinda unfair since i just legit flew in no crazy methods against coc.

14 minutes ago, St1ckyBandit said:

Why people continue to use these glitch spots is beyond me. Build on the map legit and get raided every other day like a real man.

I thought you had to be swift as the coursing river, with all the force of a great typhoon, all the strength of a raging fire and mysterious as the dark side of the moon to be a man.

11 hours ago, Joebl0w13 said:

When/if the developers find these rat holes, they wipe everything in them and patch them out.

Up to you to risk it.

So i dont find this to be true as ive known of others whom still live in a patched hole. And ive already been banned once for legit flying into a base spot and building in it, no warning, no first wipe just banned. I legit flew into the base spot and didnt build in the mesh area. 

9 minutes ago, Pandemonium said:

So i dont find this to be true as ive known of others whom still live in a patched hole. And ive already been banned once for legit flying into a base spot and building in it, no warning, no first wipe just banned. I legit flew into the base spot and didnt build in the mesh area. 

Might have to change your name to Bandemonium soon if you dont correct your cheese eating rat ways.

Archived