Frustrated with support

Soltari

So this is the first time in all my years of playing that I have had to post on these forums. I am only doing so because my service ticket got deleted with no response and I have a feeling it is because it involves a GM not showing up for a scheduled appointment. So let me start from the beginning. Around the beginning of september, I had my character just poof after I transferred from The Island server to Crystal Isles. I did not know about taking a screenshot of the implant so I was kind of screwed from the start. Well I put in a service ticket right away and in about a week, GM NoName answered. Basically since I had no proof of my accomplishments, I was going to be out all the bosses I had completed and tek engrams rendering all the tek in my base useless. No biggie. He did agree to re-imprint some of my dinos and level me to 97, since that was one of the only screenshots I could find that showed my character level at the time. So I was basically starting over, but was happy about the imprints. Well I made the appointment from the link he sent to my email, which was going to be 2 months away from the time I made the appointment. Well about a week before the appointment, I received an email reminding me of the appointment, which I had in my google calendar already, but good to see an email. Email contents are below. Well needless to say, I was online at the allotted time and GM NoName did not show up. I waited over an hour just to make sure. Well I was pretty mad at this point as I had waited 2 months for this appointment. Here is what I wrote for my next service ticket: 

I had a scheduled appointment with GM NoName and he did not show up. This is unacceptable. I had to wait 2 months for this appointment which is way too long since it deals with character progression. I lost my original character that I had played with for at least 2500 hours just for your GM to say that there was nothing you guys could do. That if you did it for me then you would have to do it for everyone. Well since it was your games fault, then you should do it for everyone. It would be too easy. I know you have to have logs for everything on each server. Every item, character, dino, etc. This is very frustrating. If you are going to have GM's make appointments, they should keep said appointment. Now I am out all the imprints he promised. Well, I am not sure they you will even answer me and if you do, I'm sure I will have to wait another 2 months for something to happen. Attached is a pic of the appointment details. Please, someone contact me soon. Thank you for your time.

So as you can see, I was pretty upset and it showed. Well fast-forward another week and my ticket was deleted and no response from any GM. So, I ask the community, do you feel I did something wrong to be treated like this? Maybe my follow up service ticket was too harsh since I was upset? Has anyone had similar service, or did I just get a bad GM? Also, maybe a GM from the forums could contact me? I would still like the imprints at least :) 

Reminder

Hi NoName,

Please review the details below for your upcoming appointment.

When: 

Fri Nov 13, 2020, 9:30 am (PST)

Service: 

PC Character Restorations

GM: 

GM NoName

Thanks,
Studio Wildcard Customer Support

I had a similar issue, although in my case the GM slotted another appointment for the day after.

I think the reason why this happens is because, per their guidelines ( which you should have received on the email ), after scheduling the appointment, you need to send them a note via the support panel, confirming that you booked the appointment.

It's a very weird "step" in that process. Not exactly sure why we need to confirm something that we booked ourselves directly on the GM's agenda, but it is a step on the process for some reason.

On my case, since I also failed to send that note, the GM didn't show up at the scheduled time, and sent me a message implying that I was the one that didn't book/confirm things.

Ark GM's are kind of terrible when it comes to this kind of thing.

I have read many stories on here about them not pitching for appointments or arriving 2 hours late then closing tickets and blaming it on the player saying the player wasnt there for the appointment. So yeah thats the kind of service you can expect, if you don't sit around for 2 hours+ after the scheduled appointment time then it is your fault and the GM will close that ticket faster than a fat kid can eat a big mac. 

Terrible service and GM's that don't give two sh**s about the players they are supposed to help, kind of disgusting but hey that's what we can come to expect from WildCard GM's

I've had to file a couple tickets over the years. The GM'S were always on time or close to on time.  

With that being said the whole ticket process is rather piss poor. Long waits and no feedback on deleted petitions. 

I've filed several bug reports and service requests for NoTek Cluster 6 support ( or lack of it) . They just get deleted or ignored. 

I really think wildcard could care less. Once we pay for new seasons or content they stop thinking about us. Ad long as they get you to continue to purchase content they could care less. 

Yeah it is just very frustrating. And I was on server for about 6 hours after the appointment that day. Just stayed around the base for about 2 hours. Also, I did send him a message back telling him I created the appointment and the date/time. But yeah, it pretty much doesn't matter since I'm back to max level and almost fully ascended again. 

15 minutes ago, Soltari said:

Yeah it is just very frustrating. And I was on server for about 6 hours after the appointment that day. Just stayed around the base for about 2 hours. Also, I did send him a message back telling him I created the appointment and the date/time. But yeah, it pretty much doesn't matter since I'm back to max level and almost fully ascended again. 

GM support in this game is really bad. I have the same sentiment. Theres a reason I only play unofficial now.

The level of control on a good unofficial is astonishing. I would suggest it, if you could

Archived