artifact cave Disable building in all Artifact Cave on offical

Volarus

Suggestion

This may be an unpopular opinion, and I am not the first to suggest this, but I think that building should be disabled in all artifact caves, on all maps. 

Artifact caves are meant to be challenging areas for people to explore not just for the artifacts, but also for the loot crates as well.  There are some maps and some caves were finding one that isn't taken by an alpha tribe (ex: Island underwater cave and ice cave, center ice cave, SE old tunnels cave) is virtually impossible.  I understand why, they are some of the best places to build, easiest to defend, difficult to raid.  However, it also cuts off segments of the game from the general population.  

I would like to see all building in all artifact caves disabled.  As this would require a lot of people to move, give them plenty of advanced warning (like a month), and maybe for that time window, allow structures to be demolished for 100% refunds.   This way all the time people spent farming up resources aren't undone.  There are still plenty of non-artifact caves out there to build in

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived