Overseer/TEK Cave Entries

Shayaan21

I have heard sooooo many things about the tek cave and the overseer but I need to know which is true because I want to do the Alpha Overseer with my Friend But we want to cyropod our Therizino Army into the Overseer Arena Directly without having to drag them through the Tek Cave Several People Have said this is Possible but Sveral Have said it isn't I wanted to confirm How creatures can enter the Overseer Arena And If we can use Cyropod in the Overseer Arena. 

You can not uncryo creatures in the tek  cave at any point, you have to march them all the way down. You can freeze them in a pod if they’re about to die though.

You can bring 50 Dino’s into the cave and teleport 20 into the arena. You can teleport as many times as you want tho, so you can teleport with 20 theris while your friend stays behind. Then they can teleport in with 20 more theris.

1 hour ago, Thyme said:

You can not uncryo creatures in the tek  cave at any point, you have to march them all the way down. You can freeze them in a pod if they’re about to die though.

You can bring 50 Dino’s into the cave and teleport 20 into the arena. You can teleport as many times as you want tho, so you can teleport with 20 theris while your friend stays behind. Then they can teleport in with 20 more theris.

There are certain areas you can (or could) uncryo, whether they fixed it or not thats a different story..

I know I've seen it a few times but never personally done / known where. Trying to remember the player who was displaying it before on forums.. that one guy who always played legacy pvp ( Lucian or Lucious or something..)

1 hour ago, Thyme said:

Oooooooooooh Thanks I was soooo confued about that you really made my day!

on 3 different unofficial servers its been possible to run the tek cave on gamma, leave your tames in the area with windows looking into backdrops of the island bosses, die, go back down on alpha difficulty in a glider or stealth rockdrake and kill overseer on alpha - i have no idea if this is possible on official but works on 3 different pvp clusters 1 of which very popular so makes me think its instanced maybe?.

38 minutes ago, Vape123 said:

on 3 different unofficial servers its been possible to run the tek cave on gamma, leave your tames in the area with windows looking into backdrops of the island bosses, die, go back down on alpha difficulty in a glider or stealth rockdrake and kill overseer on alpha - i have no idea if this is possible on official but works on 3 different pvp clusters 1 of which very popular so makes me think its instanced maybe?.

Whats the point of doing that exactly

Archived