Basilisk on crystal isles (no aggressive posts)

Wolfielove1992

Suggestion

I am not gonna sit here and insult you guys i just would like to know if there is a plan to make the basilisk tamable on crystal isles.

You guys removed the magmasaur and rock drakes on this area which are the only food they can eat to tame so if it is possible make it tamable using exceptional or extrodinary kibble still semi late game kibble so it wont make it to easy tame.

Just a bit of fair exchange since gryphons and other map exclusive dinos are removed could we please get this

4 replies to this server topic

2 hours ago, Wolfielove1992 said:

Yeah but the does not work for single or dedicated servers but the heir eggs or even the golden eggs that way they are still a pain to get

(Had a hespy for a month and got 4 eggs lol)

I think Heir eggs pose the same risk as Magmasaur eggs so it seems like a fair comparison. 

The Golden eggs are a pain for sure. Seen a trap where someone lured fish into an enclosure using a Pachyrhino then shut the door and released hesperonis that way. Still took awhile.

On 11/24/2020 at 2:23 AM, yekrucifixion187 said:

I think Heir eggs pose the same risk as Magmasaur eggs so it seems like a fair comparison. 

The Golden eggs are a pain for sure. Seen a trap where someone lured fish into an enclosure using a Pachyrhino then shut the door and released hesperonis that way. Still took awhile.

Yeah i need my team of lumberjack and miner mantises again along with my snek to carry the stuff home

On 11/22/2020 at 10:42 AM, Wolfielove1992 said:

I am not gonna sit here and insult you guys i just would like to know if there is a plan to make the basilisk tamable on crystal isles.

You guys removed the magmasaur and rock drakes on this area which are the only food they can eat to tame so if it is possible make it tamable using exceptional or extrodinary kibble still semi late game kibble so it wont make it to easy tame.

Just a bit of fair exchange since gryphons and other map exclusive dinos are removed could we please get this

I wouldn't go kibble route but maybe Heir eggs could be their taming food. 

Outside of that, bringing in (if you have the map) or trading for Mag/Drake eggs would work too.

2 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

I wouldn't go kibble route but maybe Heir eggs could be their taming food. 

Outside of that, bringing in (if you have the map) or trading for Mag/Drake eggs would work too.

Yeah but the does not work for single or dedicated servers but the heir eggs or even the golden eggs that way they are still a pain to get

(Had a hespy for a month and got 4 eggs lol)

Archived