Rex army

AirplaneSlider

Saddle %??? Brood and appe will go but dragon nah. Alpha of course. 

Even beta dragon will take few rexes down. Don't be surprised if alpha brood take few too.  Dragon is dps race nothing more. Basically u need to output how much u can dmg on him in short period off time. 

If u want to get engrams valquero is place to go, on other hand if u want 🏆  to do tek cave u must do them on island.  Even with lower ones I managed to do alpha on val, much Easier 

3 hours ago, hud said:

Saddle %??? Brood and appe will go but dragon nah. Alpha of course. 

Even beta dragon will take few rexes down. Don't be surprised if alpha brood take few too.  Dragon is dps race nothing more. Basically u need to output how much u can dmg on him in short period off time. 

If u want to get engrams valquero is place to go, on other hand if u want 🏆  to do tek cave u must do them on island.  Even with lower ones I managed to do alpha on val, much Easier 

3 hours ago, sjskdjkfa said:

Do you have ascendant saddles? How did the imprinting go? Will there be other tribe members riding some of the dinos? If I were you I'd start with gamma brood. I'd also get a heal pig in the mix. I'd be sure to at least have some fert eggs for the rex to replace losses.

I’ll be using apprentice saddles. Around 60 armor. That’ll be ok maybe? These guys are 100% imprinted and leveled. Should These last few points I’m getting from passive leveling go into melee or health? I’m doing this solo, no tribemembers. I’ll be riding the yuty. 

8 minutes ago, AirplaneSlider said:

I’ll be using apprentice saddles. Around 60 armor. That’ll be ok maybe? These guys are 100% imprinted and leveled. Should These last few points I’m getting from passive leveling go into melee or health? I’m doing this solo, no tribemembers. I’ll be riding the yuty. 

is this single player? or official solo? (single player you're probably more than preped, official idk, id go for better saddles, see if you can buy a bp)

2 minutes ago, Vit0Corleone said:

Can't say about Broodmother, as I did that one with Megatheriums instead, but I solo did beta monkey with rexes that had ~25k health and ~450 damage, if that serves as an example.

This was on official, if you're playing on SP it should be considerably easier.

Did your rexes suffer any deaths? And what saddles did you use?

3 hours ago, AirplaneSlider said:

Better to be safer with the alpha versions.

I suggest trading one of your rexes for a Daeodon and, in case this isn't obvious, put all of the daeodon levels into food.

Fill the daeodon with as much kibble as you can make, put it on passive healing and whistle it to follow the yuty. Make sure the yuty is on follow to you, this will make sense in a moment. The amount of healing that you get from the daeodon will more than outweigh the damage that you lose from one rex.

At some point during the fight, usually about halfway through, when you are in a safe spot, dismount the yuty and check the daeodon's inventory. You'll probably have to force feed it some kibble quickly to get the food back up. If the food gets to zero it stops healing.

I've never done single player bosses, so it may be that you don't need the daeodon healing, but every boss fight that I've done on beta and gamma we had at least one daeodon healing, it makes a big difference in group battles.

12 hours ago, Pipinghot said:

I suggest trading one of your rexes for a Daeodon and, in case this isn't obvious, put all of the daeodon levels into food.

Fill the daeodon with as much kibble as you can make, put it on passive healing and whistle it to follow the yuty. Make sure the yuty is on follow to you, this will make sense in a moment. The amount of healing that you get from the daeodon will more than outweigh the damage that you lose from one rex.

At some point during the fight, usually about halfway through, when you are in a safe spot, dismount the yuty and check the daeodon's inventory. You'll probably have to force feed it some kibble quickly to get the food back up. If the food gets to zero it stops healing.

I've never done single player bosses, so it may be that you don't need the daeodon healing, but every boss fight that I've done on beta and gamma we had at least one daeodon healing, it makes a big difference in group battles.

Does it matter which kibble I put in? Like do I have to put its taming kibble in (Superior kibble)? Cause I Have like 200 extra dodo eggs that I can use to make basic kibble.

One other thing, I've noticed people usually freeze in the monkey arena. I have a full set of primitive fur and 20 fortitude. I'll be using a fria curry soup thing and have a bunch of medical brews. Will that be enough to survive?

59 minutes ago, AirplaneSlider said:

Does it matter which kibble I put in? Like do I have to put its taming kibble in (Superior kibble)? Cause I Have like 200 extra dodo eggs that I can use to make basic kibble.

One other thing, I've noticed people usually freeze in the monkey arena. I have a full set of primitive fur and 20 fortitude. I'll be using a fria curry soup thing and have a bunch of medical brews. Will that be enough to survive?

Basic kibble will do work, but beware he will eat like mad so make plenty of them.  If u out of kibble insteadpf meat u can give lamb chops 

5 hours ago, AirplaneSlider said:

Any kibble will work but you're going to need more than 200, especially when you do Alpha fights.

When I've done monkey boss we had higher quality fur and I had 50 fortitude, so I don't know what the minimum requirements would be, especially on single-player.

About the kibble and chops for daeodons... I've always just taken a giga on a meat run right before the boss fight, and stuffed my daeodon with regular raw, but then sometimes mine die... but mine are also nothing special, like not even max wild tames. Further I think I've been lvling them wrong as I usually pump health, not food. Yet even doing everything wrong, I still think my daeodons have helped save some of my rex.

A word of caution, though I've never given a pig kibble I do know the pigs eat like pigs. If you're gonna mess around with them DON'T lvl food a bunch and then throw your kibble in willy nilliy. Don't let them near injured dinos with the kibble, don't leave them in an unprotected area where say an argy could deplete their hp a bit causing them to need to heal and thus use some food. Basically anything that's gonna make it hungry would probably kill your kibble stacks if it can eat them. Make sure it's fat and happy (on cheap ol raw) before putting the kibble in and only right before the boss fights.

Archived