Community Crunch 247: Turkey Trial, XBOX Free Weekend, and More!

StudioWildcard

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, StinkyFingerton said:

Wow...did a culling of some sort happen? Alot of posts disappeared from this thread.

It's common for posts that belong in other threads being split out into those threads. You can always look at your profile to see where the posts are.

On 11/30/2020 at 7:38 PM, Joebl0w13 said:

Devs stated it during a stream event and in Twitter.

i ran out from daily comments... on this mans twitter it literally says that its his own personal comments and not the company and you can quite clearly see how he is a PvE player so that statement on twitter doesnt count as he would be bias towards the PvE community  and you havent sent me the clip from twitch. In addition PvP has more servers and more people playing these servers and you can easily see this by comparing the server lists so I believe PvP has a bigger player base (but a dying one) 

Edited by Bulgarians4life
  • Facepalm 1

• Volunteer Moderator
4 minutes ago, Bulgarians4life said:

i ran out from daily comments... on this mans twitter it literally says that its his own personal comments and not the company and you can quite clearly see how he is a PvE player so that statement on twitter doesnt count as he would be bias towards the PvE community  and you havent sent me the clip from twitch. In addition PvP has more servers and more people playing these servers and you can easily see this by comparing the server lists so I believe PvP has a bigger player base (but a dying one) 

Facts are hard for some people. I get it.

He said it during a live stream. At work. In the office with other devs.

Edited by Joebl0w13

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, Bulgarians4life said:

i mean you can look at the server lists yourself its very obvious where the biggere community and player base is which is PvP. I understand the truth is hard for PvE bobs.

I get it, you simply think the dev is lying. Moving along. 

Edited by Joebl0w13

• Volunteer Moderator
30 minutes ago, Bulgarians4life said:

i mean you can look at the server lists yourself its very obvious where the biggere community and player base is which is PvP. I understand the truth is hard for PvE bobs.

Well, I'd say his statement is more reliable than what you can see browsing the server list. I mean, a lot of players are playing single-player/lan sessions which is technically PvE. And since you don't have access to that data, while they do, I'm incline to believe this is accurate. Regardless, at the end of the day, nobody cares. This is the beauty of a sandbox game; everyone can enjoy it the way they want.

51 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

Well, I'd say his statement is more reliable than what you can see browsing the server list. I mean, a lot of players are playing single-player/lan sessions which is technically PvE. And since you don't have access to that data, while they do, I'm incline to believe this is accurate. Regardless, at the end of the day, nobody cares. This is the beauty of a sandbox game; everyone can enjoy it the way they want.

yes my friend but when a large side of your game play ark for the PvP side its only right that wildcard lets us know what is happening and there effort to stop cheating in the game such as aimbot and esp and desync  as this is affecting at ruining the game for the pvp side. Surely you understand?

Edited by Bulgarians4life

I could be wrong but all password protected unofficial servers are not allowing people in. The password box stays blank. I have tried to clear reserve space on my xbox and hard restart. This is happening to myself and tribemates. All other password protected servers are at 0 people making me think this is all the password protected servers. Please assist. 

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, Royal702 said:

I could be wrong but all password protected unofficial servers are not allowing people in. The password box stays blank. I have tried to clear reserve space on my xbox and hard restart. This is happening to myself and tribemates. All other password protected servers are at 0 people making me think this is all the password protected servers. Please assist. 

All related to Xbox Live:

6 minutes ago, Royal702 said:

Im having the same issue it is all so on all servers you can not put anything in chat or search bars

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, Bulgarians4life said:

hey could you by any chance send me the link to the official ark discord? Also do you know why there hasnt been a new ark community crunch last week. thank you

https://discord.gg/Mjm3qPeF

There was no Crunch probably because there was no news. 🤷‍♂️