Community Crunch 247: Turkey Trial, XBOX Free Weekend, and More!

StudioWildcard

On 11/25/2020 at 8:58 AM, chowhound78 said:

I play on ps4 and I pay for 2 servers and ever since the update you broke everything cause there is no sessions found on unofficial or even official sessions get your heads out of your rears and fix the game cause every time you update it you break it even more 

Yup I've been trying to get on to my private server all day which is fully working and sitting next to me but all I see are three sessions in the list for Ragnarok.

I play Hardcore and just lost my 309 ember wyvern, bc me and my tribemate both got disconnected for the 8th time in the 2 hours of us being online together today and lost our tribe on the center hardcore 3.  We are very disappointed and discouraged to play now.  If there is anyway you guys could force yourselves into the tribe over there and grab our wyvern or spawn us one, it would dry up some tears and wasted time.  Please my tribe depends on it.  

1 hour ago, Donniestewart said:

I play Hardcore and just lost my 309 ember wyvern, bc me and my tribemate both got disconnected for the 8th time in the 2 hours of us being online together today and lost our tribe on the center hardcore 3.  We are very disappointed and discouraged to play now.  If there is anyway you guys could force yourselves into the tribe over there and grab our wyvern or spawn us one, it would dry up some tears and wasted time.  Please my tribe depends on it.  

go to ark support to make a ticket because I don't think they'll answer you here buddy

http://www.studiowildcard.com/contact

• Volunteer Moderator

The Devs are continuing to work on it. They are 100% aware of the issue, they are not ignoring it no matter what you think.

Status update:

Resolved:

- Intermittent disconnects that started last night on @PC (Steam/Epic) and @PS4. We recommend relaunching your clients again if you're experiencing it, no patch or updating should be necessary. If you're still experiencing frequent disconnects on these two platforms specifically on officials, please file an outage report for our team to investigate (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/19p2_r2z9wyazMXiJIlFINw0M32WCoUkv039yemwR3lE/viewform)

- If you are experiencing a perma-disconnect on your Unofficial Servers in the Genesis Lunar biome on @XBOX/Win10, please make sure your Unofficial server is running the latest update (v804.9). Note that you may need to wipe wild creatures, which you can do so with the following command: cheat destroywilddinos

Ongoing:

- Still looking into an issue where players would disconnect specifically on @XBOX/Win10 approximately every 45 minutes, as well as the session list getting stuck.

- And aye, we are looking into the new Turkey Trial event colours not showing up on all colour regions for wild creatures

On 11/28/2020 at 9:50 AM, GP said:

The Devs are continuing to work on it. They are 100% aware of the issue, they are not ignoring it no matter what you think.

It seems as though there is a large issue with communication, if so many people are under the impression that they are being ignored. Maybe there needs to be a slightly more user-friendly way of making it clear when such issues are being addressed. 

I was surprised that the forum entry for "known issues" didn't mention any of the more prominent problems... the clearest indication of trouble I saw anywhere was the banner indicating high ticket traffic. surely there could be a better effort in the future to keep the community informed.

My friends this may be all great for your small PvE side of this game but you should be telling us more about the PvP side of your game where there is a greater player base. Can we please get some information on what or even if you are trying to sort out the issue with aimbotting and esping and desyncing in your servers. Cause i dont know if you devs and people play the official servers but the state of it right now is terrible. You cant go an hour on any official server without coming across someone cheating. Take exfibos most latest video on arkpoc this tribe which was cheating has been playing arkpoc for months on end and nothing has happened to them and in addition there is no preventative from them cheating as your anticheat isnt really the best. Can you please inform us at least whether or not your taking action to help prevent the cheating.

Thank you Wildcard

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, Bulgarians4life said:

My friends this may be all great for your small PvE side of this game but you should be telling us more about the PvP side of your game where there is a greater player base

By large most of the people playing this game play PvE.