Community Crunch 247: Turkey Trial, XBOX Free Weekend, and More!

StudioWildcard

2020 has been especially hard for the loss of loved ones and players alike. I'm thankful and grateful the devs added something like this. I see a lot of people paying a visit to this memorial.

Thank you WC and most importantly, thank you jackson for taking the time out of your day to do this. There's going to be a lot of appreciative people.

• Like 5

Shame that the Turkey trial 4 wikipage has more colors on the list then the actual event ones. Please add some light colors as TT3..dino light red was such an exciting color for many... too much dark colors.

You haven't used this year Dino Light Red color on any event...

P.S The WC team is amazing, that story bought tears is my eyes.

Edited by Yunaa
  • Like 1

Thanks wildcard for making a monument such as this, that just so happens to be my favourite base spot on Valguero and it now holds a whole lot more sentiment as a few years ago I lost a sister to suicide on November 18th. Which by chance is the exact day this crunch was posted ♥️

Edited by Silicapearls
  • Like 3

Thank you WC for the memorial in honor of all those who have ascended. I also had two ark friends that ascended.  We have all played together since Dec 2015.  First it was Freddy who passed away unexpected 2  years ago, then it was Fant (she had over 10K hours of play time) who passed unexpected 1 month  ago.  They were a husband and wife duo.  Fant and I put up a memorial to her husband when he passed and tribed up.  When she passed a month ago, I put up a memorial of her dermis while the rest of the server put out headstones for her.  There is one person who went above and beyond to honor her and it was Jayquan.  He made a church that we could visit and has lambs and other shoulder pets on wander around the fenced yard of the church.. I am forever grateful for the people of our server for their kind words and memories of my greatly missed tribemates!!  

• Like 3

My family, friends, and I cannot thank you all at Studio Wildcard enough for this!   This is a beautiful and amazing tribute, and it could not have been more perfect!  We are all blown away by the time and effort your team has put into this!  

Here is the original Reddit post for those who would like to read it

https://www.reddit.com/r/ARK/comments/iwimiu/laying_my_wife_to_rest/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Edited by Xotic
  • Like 2

Any chance that the Turkey Trial content can be kept in the game for single player and unofficials after the event ends?

Since patch 316.18 (which "Ended Fear Evolved and removed Halloween content") I can run Fear Evolved with the -ActiveEvent launch option but the cooking pots and all don't work.  Really a bummer as I play non-dedicated with my brother and we hardly have any time to play with our work schedules.  Completely missed being able to play any of Fear Evolved.  The -ActiveEvent stuff is an awesome way to implement things but it would be nice if the content would actually be there to work.