Windows 10 version - no dynamic Music - no HLNA dialogue sound

Can we please get the dynamic music(battle/noon/morning/evening) fixed?

Can we please get the dialogue for HLNA fixed so we can hear her voice?

Can we please get it fixed so that alt-tabbing doesn't risk the map terrain not rendering properly?

Can we get the dino shaders fixed so that they actually render properly at least 90% of the time?

EDIT: can we also please get a fix so that the BACKSPACE key actually can hide the HUD?

Extinction DLC is basically unplayable:

- textures for the sanctuary structures are constantly flashing between different states/resolutions

- sanctuary buildings will render with a low quaity mesh making the city look absolutely horrible

- map can't be used because it wont render in full resolution - same for the GPS most of the time

- bushes, tree foliage, ground clutter pops in and out of render all over the map.

- can't hear audio cues for element veins or OSDs.

- can't see any cool sand/dust effects

Thanks...

Edited by Mctoozle
  • 3 weeks later...

For a very long time Ark Windows 10 edition and ONLY windows 10 has not had any music on any maps when you fight creatures. (This excludes Scorched earth which is the one map where music can and will play)

The music for time of day will not play and nor will boss battle music or area fighting music and on Genesis it even makes it so helena does not talk at all.

It works completely fine on Xbox, I play with my friends and they get all of their sound working fine but I am the only one who doesn't have music or anything playing.

Normal sounds such as dino noises and environmental sounds still work perfectly fine it is simply just the music.

• 2 weeks later...

I recently got a pc and have been playing ark for a long time on xbox and have always loved the music. For some odd reason on window 10, I have limited access to music (only the title screen and death screen) which I am very disappointed. However, on scorched earth I get all the music in the game on there. Today I actually uninstalled the game and redownloaded it just to find I wasted a whole day and there is still 0 music in game. Please help as soon as possible thanks.

Extinction DLC is basically unplayable on windows10 version of Ark(crossplay microsoft store version):

- textures for the sanctuary structures are constantly flashing between different states/resolutions

- sanctuary buildings will render with a low quaity mesh making the city look absolutely horrible

- map can't be used because it wont render in full resolution - same for the GPS most of the time

- bushes, tree foliage, ground clutter pops in and out of render all over the map.

- can't hear audio cues for element veins or OSDs(on top of the fact that dynamic music & HLNA dialogue sounds dont work either...).

- can't see any cool sand/dust effects

ARK windows version is straight up broken.

Battle music and day and night transactions not sounding

It takes 9 seconds to render something

Extinction is almost unplayable

Game crashed every hour

If you get into a chunk to fast it doesn't load in and you have to rejoin

And the list goes on and on the windows version of ark is so broken and just not fun. Idk how wild card hasn't taken notice of this and just fixed it.

• 3 weeks later...