Good sized base used only for raising on other maps?

MayonnaisePlease

So I main aberration, and want to build a little metal outpost base on Ragnarok solely for raising wyverns. What would be a good size? 12x10 maybe? Not looking for anything fancy just a metal box with a behe gate really, just looking for good size dimensions nothing too big for a solo player on official to raise wyverns.

I would suggest to not build a base at all. Wyverns take a lot of space and will make it a pain in the ass to imprint in small to medium box - you will often not be able to unpod them without moving few others around. Well, maybe just a small box with ACs if you want to do all breeding stuff there - mate, hatch.

You will only come to mate, check baby stats and feed them, thus they will be in stasis most of the time anyways so don't need a lot of protection.

EDIT: whoops, forgot about gates. Having those those would add all protection needed imho.

33 minutes ago, Zarn said:

Mushroom cave is your friend.  Underwater cave off viking bay. Large with no dino spawns. 

If it's on official that won't be freely available on any PvE map. It will probably take at least 100k poly to purchase it from the claimant even without a base there, based on the auctions I've seen for it.

1 hour ago, MayonnaisePlease said:

So I main aberration, and want to build a little metal outpost base on Ragnarok solely for raising wyverns. What would be a good size? 12x10 maybe? Not looking for anything fancy just a metal box with a behe gate really, just looking for good size dimensions nothing too big for a solo player on official to raise wyverns.

Pve or pvp?

Archived