Difficulty above 1.0

AirplaneSlider

Airplane, do you play Ark on Steam or Epic, as I know of a way for it to work if it's Steam. If it's Steam you'll have to go into your computer files and alter the game like this: C Drive or whatever drive you have ARK installed on- Program Files x86 - Steam - Steamapps - Common - ARK - Shootergame - Saved - Config - WindowsNoEditor - GameUserSettings.ini  Clicking on that should open up notepad or something similiar, scroll down it until you see [Server Settings] and below the Difficulty Offset text line push the enter key to type this new line directly below it: OverrideOfficialDifficulty=10.0

52 minutes ago, Laveyan said:

Airplane, do you play Ark on Steam or Epic, as I know of a way for it to work if it's Steam. If it's Steam you'll have to go into your computer files and alter the game like this: C Drive or whatever drive you have ARK installed on- Program Files x86 - Steam - Steamapps - Common - ARK - Shootergame - Saved - Config - WindowsNoEditor - GameUserSettings.ini  Clicking on that should open up notepad or something similiar, scroll down it until you see [Server Settings] and below the Difficulty Offset text line push the enter key to type this new line directly below it: OverrideOfficialDifficulty=10.0

Thanks for your help, but I actually play on Xbox. Do you know of a way to do it on Xbox?

Archived