pve Feel welcome in the most friendly community server! - ChampionARK.com

Mkruisje

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, evenfrost said:

Hey guys, found this server, and it's great! Fair rates and good looking site. Ever thought of adding Primitive Plus to The Center map?

Hi Evenfrost

Thank you for the feedback and posting it! Its always nice to hear something back :).
And we are thinking about it yes, but we haven't made a decision yet. We do like Primitive Plus a lot, but if we add Primitive Plus we will let you know!

ChampionARK (M&M)

18 hours ago, CheshiresSmiles said:

Is there transfers between SE and The Center servers? Looking for a server that includes that new feature while also having realistic rates (I don't want to tame a giga in 10 minutes...)

Hi CheshiresSmiles!

Not yet, since its very new. But we have planned to connect the servers within the next month, so its possible to transfer. 

2 hours ago, ChampionARK said:

Hi CheshiresSmiles!

Not yet, since its very new. But we have planned to connect the servers within the next month, so its possible to transfer. 

Well, actually after your post we discussed it and decided to connected the servers today. Its now possible to transfer between the servers  

9 hours ago, ChampionARK said:

Well, actually after your post we discussed it and decided to connected the servers today. Its now possible to transfer between the servers  

That's really great to hear, seems a perfect fit for me. Love the website/statistics, of all the servers I've seen this server by far deserves more players. It really is a gem!

EDIT: Might want to also advertise on the ARK subreddits, lots of traffic over there.

23 hours ago, CheshiresSmiles said:

That's really great to hear, seems a perfect fit for me. Love the website/statistics, of all the servers I've seen this server by far deserves more players. It really is a gem!

EDIT: Might want to also advertise on the ARK subreddits, lots of traffic over there.

Thanks a lot! We have worked hard on it so its nice to get such a compliment :). THANKS!  
And thank you for the tip, we do have some advertising there only we don't want to overload Reddit . Feel free to help if you like

Let us now if you have any questions or when there is a problem!

PS: about the travel, the server admin recommends to wait with that. Since a lot of bugs are being reported about data loss. Safety first!

3 hours ago, evenfrost said:

Hey Champion, thanks for the great servers, having a lot of fun on them. One question: how can I perform ARK travel? Is it from website or is it in-game feature? 

Hey Evenfrost!

Thanks for the complement! We're happy to have you here!

It's pretty simple actually, go to either a supply crate or an obelisk. There at the top right, you see a blue button with green text saying  something like "travel arks".
When you press that button, it will show either The Center or Scorch (depending on which you are currently on). Then, just press "join w/ character" and off you go :).

Keep in mind that if you have a char on the other server, it will prompt a message asking to overwrite a character. There is a little trick. You can go to the server where you want to travel to (lets assume you want to go from Scorch to Center) -> go with your center character to a drop or obelisk, and upload your character. Then exit and join Scorch. 
After that you can simple follow the steps above and move your Scorch char to Center (and back ofcourse  ). I am not 100% sure if there is a timer on characters. I do know there is a 24 hour timer on creatures, so be sure to download them before the time is up, or they are lost!

<3 Champion

• Chris locked this topic

Archived