pve Feel welcome in the most friendly community server! - ChampionARK.com

Mkruisje

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First tribe/server I joined after switching from Xbox, (not apart of it anymore but not for any bad reasons, just a personal preference on not wanting to walk in and be in an alpha tribe.) great people on High server, can't speak for other servers but I would expect nothing but the same. Would and will highly recommend it to anyone looking for a home on unofficials!

13 minutes ago, CuseSic said:

First tribe/server I joined after switching from Xbox, (not apart of it anymore but not for any bad reasons, just a personal preference on not wanting to walk in and be in an alpha tribe.) great people on High server, can't speak for other servers but I would expect nothing but the same. Would and will highly recommend it to anyone looking for a home on unofficials!

Hey Sic!

Thanks for the great review! Seeing people enjoying the hard work we've put into it, is very rewarding :), thanks for that!
I hope you keep playing on Champion for a long time! Cya in-game!

<3 Champion (M&M)

5 hours ago, Faivon said:

Interesting. Is there a way I can check the server ping before I join? Wouldn't want to get 400+ ping during the gameplay :(

Hi Faivon!

Thank you for your interest in Champion ARK :).

The only way to check the ping is to join one of the servers, but you will see how high your ping is with in a minut. Just press 'esc' and you will see the ping. 
The servers are EU based and we only hear positive reactions about the ping, and we have players from al around the world :).

I hope to see you in-game soon! :)

Champion ARK

• Chris locked this topic

Archived