pve Feel welcome in the most friendly community server! - ChampionARK.com

Mkruisje

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Champion is an excellent server, joining forums implicitly to say as such.

-Servers are extremely stable, have yet to experience a stutter or lag issue in the nearing 200hrs I've been active on the server so far, including peak hours when 20+ have been on. I will note I am Eastern US connection, however we have people from all over. Server rules are pretty simple, essentially boiling down to don't be a total jerk. Generally speaking most of the established tribes will help new folks build up, we don't take joy in picking on the small guys. If we're going to target someone, it's usually each other or a trouble maker.

-Server settings are x3 for most of the generally boosted settings on private servers. It's enough that progression isn't painful, but you don't feel like it's too easy either as an experienced player.

-Admins are attentive and present, they don't play on the server but are available through the website via email/messenger and are very quick to respond typically. They listen to our feedback and do their best to listen to what the majority are asking for, while keeping the game fair to veterans and newbies alike. The website in itself is an awesome feature and tool, it really is a stellar perk to choosing champion, hard to summarize all it's features so I simply say to check it out.

-The player base is active, but not as big as it should be for a server like this. We have all three maps as of yesterday, island was JUST added, with ability to travel between with your dinos and character, however the main active tribes are on Center map. Tons of space to grow, build your base in a prime spot, and get things off the ground for new and old players alike. Even on center a lot of really amazing spots are left, and because server rules prohibit blocking public areas(caves, obelisks, and important resource locations like the volcano) you still can get anything you need and enjoy the map. 

At the end of the day, the server is PVP. People are raided, though passive dinos and bases are not going to be wiped off the map here. It keeps things interesting without needing to feel like you're going to lose everything every time someone flies over your base. Something most PVP server fans may be accustomed to. If you are looking for a new PVP server, come join us. 

• Chris locked this topic

Archived