New Craftable Gear

SmknJay412

Suggestion

Would love to see an improvement to the spyglass. I understand with render making it see further isn't to feasible. Possibly a new item like binoculars that show more information than a spyglass. Make it craftable in a fabricator, maybe similar to NVG. Shows info such as torpor like there is in mobile, loot crate timers, possible extended info when look at other players and/or tames. From a pvp stand point you could get an idea of how strong a tame is before you challenge it or from a pve view you can see tames you could want to trade for or bread with from other tribes. Oh and can we please get some new building structures as well to make building a bit more personalized. Maybe floating tek structures? Can offical be a bit more monitored. It's over built and a lil toxic to younger communities.

1 reply to this server topic

You started off with a clear stated idea, and your first thoughts seemed in line with it, however you deviated with adding a request for building structures and such. Which makes it hard to get behind 100% and vote up because the thoughts are so varied. 

Not that I hate the ideas, I actually do agree with most of them, they simply do not fit well together with the titled suggestion. 

There are a few suggestions that you may want to take a look at based on all the items listed in your suggestion though;

Archived