suspended structures: are they allowed on oficial?

Giorgino87

Hacking and Exploiting

Hacking and Exploiting

Hacking or exploiting game mechanics to gain an unfair advantage over other players is not tolerated.

not limited to but can include:

• Floating structures or structures that extend past normal building limits on platform saddles or rafts for PVP purposes

I think the important part is  "for PVP purposes"  

11 hours ago, Hemplethwaite said:

Hacking and Exploiting

Hacking and Exploiting

Hacking or exploiting game mechanics to gain an unfair advantage over other players is not tolerated.

not limited to but can include:

• Floating structures or structures that extend past normal building limits on platform saddles or rafts for PVP purposes

I think the important part is  "for PVP purposes"  

thanks. This also applies to floarting vacuum chambers with loads of heavy and tek turrets on them.

I wonder why the heck wildcard allows to place vacuum chambers one on top of the other and then remove the lowest one and allow therefore to create a floating structure

I had a hidden floating house attached to only one pillar on official pvp for a good month. No bans or trouble at all and in that time frame a boat i meshed into a wall got anti-meshed, so I'd say floating structures are safe.

One thing you have to keep an eye on is the decay timer, especially if you snap a wooden building piece like a ramp because when you suspend a base if one piece gets destroyed the whole thing comes crashing down.

3 hours ago, St1ckyBandit said:

I had a hidden floating house attached to only one pillar on official pvp for a good month. No bans or trouble at all and in that time frame a boat i meshed into a wall got anti-meshed, so I'd say floating structures are safe.

One thing you have to keep an eye on is the decay timer, especially if you snap a wooden building piece like a ramp because when you suspend a base if one piece gets destroyed the whole thing comes crashing down.

not with tek vacuum chambers

Archived