Fixing Engram Learning

Zen00

Can we fix learning engrams? It's a really annoying process relearning every single engram each time you use a wipe. Could we have something like "loadouts" that will instantly learn all the engrams we want? Also remove the need for moving to a specific map to learn an engram, probably one of the worst restrictions.

Think I made this suggestion a few months back (the having to transfer maps to learn engrams). The game can obviously tell what DLC's you own so they should be able to set it up that those engrams can be learned on other maps. I like the loadout idea too. If I can find tuat suggestion, I'll link it then make sure to up vote it.

• 7 months later...
On 11/18/2020 at 7:30 PM, Zen00 said:

Can we fix learning engrams? It's a really annoying process relearning every single engram each time you use a wipe. Could we have something like "loadouts" that will instantly learn all the engrams we want? Also remove the need for moving to a specific map to learn an engram, probably one of the worst restrictions.

Yes, very often it is even distracting. When I studied programming and asked for help with this in PapersOwl, this is a service that I found thanks to the review and used it as a student. Then, in college, I worked on a joint project for the development of a game and learning mode. You need to think about this mode very well so that it really helps and is useful!

Yes, very often it is even distracting.

Archived