PC - Too Many Flexible Cable in area (379/300) - How can I modify?

royi

Hi!  Apologies if this is being asked in the wrong location.  I am not able to place any electric cables or pipes down.  I only was able to find the server setting to adjust total items, but I want to be more specific for the problem I have.

" Too Many 'Flexible Electric Cable' in Area: 379/300 "

I went a little crazy with wires and piping (every corner of every room needed junction boxes!) before this became a thing.  I don't know how I can adjust it so I could maybe just have 400, or 500 to be safe.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you

• Volunteer Moderator
On 11/15/2020 at 10:05 PM, royi said:

Hi!  Apologies if this is being asked in the wrong location.  I am not able to place any electric cables or pipes down.  I only was able to find the server setting to adjust total items, but I want to be more specific for the problem I have.

" Too Many 'Flexible Electric Cable' in Area: 379/300 "

I went a little crazy with wires and piping (every corner of every room needed junction boxes!) before this became a thing.  I don't know how I can adjust it so I could maybe just have 400, or 500 to be safe.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you

As @genie45 mentioned those limits are hard-coded within the assets so you cannot increase them on a per-item basis but you can bypass those checks altogether with the following config:

This will affect all structures that are limited such as cables, taxidermy, flags, canvas, etc.

Archived