Setting to scale Boss Health/Damage

moonracer

Suggestion

I know the single player toggle automatically reduces the HP of bosses, but why not create a setting to scale their health to your liking? Casual players could scale health all the way down to 10% and servers or masochists could scale it all the way up to 200% if they want.

Personally, as a single player only person I find the health of bosses too high even with the single player settings. It is an unobtainable goal for me. Most people who solo bosses have thousands of hours sunk into the game.

1 reply to this server topic

21 hours ago, moonracer said:

Most people who solo bosses have thousands of hours sunk into the game.

Not really. Soloing the Broodmother and Megapithicus should be easy enough for anyone, Dragon might be a little tougher though. 

Generally, Rex Army+Yuty and Daeodon means victory. Getting those creatures and the tributes may take some time, so around three days to a week of semi-regular playing depending on how much you play and how lucky you get with spawns. You may want Theris and Cakes for the Dragon if you get lower base stats on your Rexes, but Rexes can work. I generally just stick on my Daeodon, as the Yuty does quite a bit of damage and occasionally courage roars anyways.  

Archived