Access Shoulder Pet inventory from Player Inventory

Noonypeg

Suggestion

Enable players to access their shoulder pet inventory without having to remove the pet by adding a tab next to the players inventory.

Similar to accessing a mounts inventory directly, you can still access your own.

Having an equipped shoulder pet should have this tab appear when you access your own inventory.

image.png.74aac4e0d656d9e8dc7f593ddc3f893f.png 

7 replies to this server topic

1 minute ago, Noonypeg said:

Enable players to access their shoulder pet inventory without having to remove the pet by adding a tab next to the players inventory.

Similar to accessing a mounts inventory directly, you can still access your own.

Having an equipped shoulder pet should have this tab appear when you access your own inventory.

Yeah this a no-brainer good suggestion, no real critique i can give maybe the devs will see this and add it in a tlc later on if you're lucky can't imagine it'd be that hard

7 minutes ago, Biscu1t said:

Yeah this a no-brainer good suggestion, no real critique i can give maybe the devs will see this and add it in a tlc later on if you're lucky can't imagine it'd be that hard

Thanks. I just don't see why it couldn't bee done. I even checked It doesn't conflict with any other inventory options. since when you ride a dino and open your own inventory it doesn't give you access to the mount you're riding. it's also already a feature used else where so they'd just need to put it into a different use. they've already got all the base programming for it figured out they just need to reverse it's function.

I don't know how to explain it but it seems like the easiest option rather than doing something like adding their inventory access to the emote wheel.

*I've never tried replying on this website so I think i stuffed up the first one. oops

On 11/14/2020 at 8:55 PM, Noonypeg said:

YESSSS

Archived