Dear PvE players, do you actually notice what you are doing with the ARK´s

1zzy

then next thing that will happen is lots of people will leave official pve servers and go play single play mode. Because PvP is unbalanced and boring to be as new player. All the tribes just spawn camping new players who just have stick on their hands. Mass beating new players and imprisoning them...

Sorry but until they remove the ability to destroy my base while i am offline there is no way i am gonna spend time buidliing base in PvP. The kids in this game thinks its cool and call it "skill" to go attack bases of offline players?? Joke on them. How can that be called skill? No way thx.

Cryopods have indeed done a world of good. 

1) on all of our servers especially rag, it used to always and I do mean always be slot capped --( cannot tame anything etc).

Now it is not.  That is a simple Calculable fact.

2) you can actually find land if you move your feet more than 5 meters in any direction.

I play ark for the dinos, my twin sister plays for the dinos. My friends.. we ALL play for dinos and for the fun in building.

That being said we do cryo most of our dinos as we breed them and put them away. Having started with nothing.. absolutely nothing

on genesis and crystal isle just for the fun of it. We can and would do it all over again,. THAT is the skill of the player.

Wipe it? I hope to raptoring not. But if you did.. we would all just rebuild or quit. One of the two. Would solve absolutely nothing.

*ps I don't read the replies so like, hate.. comment away. Have a nice day!

6 hours ago, sjskdjkfa said:

Not necessarily I've put off demolishing unused bases for months because I just didn't have the time, kept going and refreshing the bed, and eventually went and got some resources back. People with unused bases are not necessarily going to go and rebuild them. Further, if there is a fresh start with an unmolseted map for new people to get on during wipe day, the old alpha tribe isn't necessarily going to get their old base spot back due to newbs building over it.

Exactly my sentiment for the possibility.

I have to ask every PVE player who has commented, why do you care what a PVP player thinks is or isn't broken on PVE?

The OP is a PVP player with a total of 3 forum posts and has only been playing since the Epic giveaway. He has trolled you all into getting salty amongst yourselves.

He hasn't commented any further and is probably just sitting back laughing at this thread.

SMFH

3 hours ago, Hemplethwaite said:

I have to ask every PVE player who has commented, why do you care what a PVP player thinks is or isn't broken on PVE?

The OP is a PVP player with a total of 3 forum posts and has only been playing since the Epic giveaway. He has trolled you all into getting salty amongst yourselves.

He hasn't commented any further and is probably just sitting back laughing at this thread.

SMFH

Yup, I fell into the trap. You are absolutely correct. 

7 hours ago, Hemplethwaite said:

SMFH

Because I used to be a pvp player who used to think pve was impossible to start on, who used to wish pve would get wiped so I could start. Ergo I know that is an existing potential world view in others, and I know from experience it can be changed. No not everyone who thinks pve should get wiped is just trolling pve players, tho surely trolls exist too LOL.

8 hours ago, Hemplethwaite said:

SMFH

I dunno Hemp...  Seems like even the people that disagree are remaining pretty damn civil by ARK forum standards!  Conversation is conversation, eh?  Some people think one thing, some think something else, and they talk.  It's wonderful!  (I am not being facetious)

• 2 months later...

People that think that pve should be removed from the game are usually the no lifers judging the pve players for having a job and a life. Sorry not everyone has 18 hours a day to play a video game. To ensure you cna thrive and progress on a video game. Pve is for the casual player. If you don't like where people have placed pillars. Server shop. I create a new character and scope out servers I might want to build on. I find a spot I want to build and check every server until I find one on pve where no one has built where I intend to. Then I transfer my main character to that server. Or you can use your main character to scope servers and just keep transfer your main character to every server you search. There is enough servers and enough people that move servers, or quit playing the game where you will always find a server where your spot is not taken. Also I like to play on the less populated servers. Where there is enough people to trade and play with. But there is not enough people to cap te servers limit for dinos. It may take a couple hours or maybe even a few days just to find the perfect server (depending on how much free time you have to play). Which is ridiculous (I know) but once its done, its done and you wont have to do it again. So from then on out its smooth sailing. With every problem you face you only need critical thinking skills to solve it. Find a way to fix your problem instead of complaining. It is a better use of your time. Pvp players that think pve should no longer exist just need to realize that there is a huge player base for people that love survival games and dinosaurs but just don't have the time to commit to a pvp server. Where hundreds of hours of your gaming progress can be deleted by another person. Also I don't understand why so many pvp players spend time on the internet complaining about a game mode they don't even play. Pvp players complain about pve just to complain. What ever happens on pve should not bother a pvp player because it does not effect them or their own game play experience. All the pvp players just need to stop crying about how they dont like a game mode they do not even play. Do not play it problem solved. There is no need to go on the internet to complain about it because you are taking a 20 minute break from there 18 hour a day gaming sessions and have nothing better to do but complain to some stranger on the internet that they do not know about a game mode they do not even play. Its just kind of crazy when you think about it. Why do pvp players care if pve exists when they do not even play it. It's like complaining that you do not want something to exist because you do not like it and do not use it. That does not mean it should not exist and is not a valid reason why it should not exist. It would make a little more sense if people where complaining about a game they played that was broken and needed to be fixed. But your just crying about a game you do not even play. Hahaha crazy.

3 hours ago, SirMerrillfromLndofMN said:

People that think that pve should be removed from the game are usually the no lifers judging the pve players for having a job and a life. Sorry not everyone has 18 hours a day to play a video game. To ensure you cna thrive and progress on a video game. Pve is for the casual player. If you don't like where people have placed pillars. Server shop. I create a new character and scope out servers I might want to build on. I find a spot I want to build and check every server until I find one on pve where no one has built where I intend to. Then I transfer my main character to that server. Or you can use your main character to scope servers and just keep transfer your main character to every server you search. There is enough servers and enough people that move servers, or quit playing the game where you will always find a server where your spot is not taken. Also I like to play on the less populated servers. Where there is enough people to trade and play with. But there is not enough people to cap te servers limit for dinos. It may take a couple hours or maybe even a few days just to find the perfect server (depending on how much free time you have to play). Which is ridiculous (I know) but once its done, its done and you wont have to do it again. So from then on out its smooth sailing. With every problem you face you only need critical thinking skills to solve it. Find a way to fix your problem instead of complaining. It is a better use of your time. Pvp players that think pve should no longer exist just need to realize that there is a huge player base for people that love survival games and dinosaurs but just don't have the time to commit to a pvp server. Where hundreds of hours of your gaming progress can be deleted by another person. Also I don't understand why so many pvp players spend time on the internet complaining about a game mode they don't even play. Pvp players complain about pve just to complain. What ever happens on pve should not bother a pvp player because it does not effect them or their own game play experience. All the pvp players just need to stop crying about how they dont like a game mode they do not even play. Do not play it problem solved. There is no need to go on the internet to complain about it because you are taking a 20 minute break from there 18 hour a day gaming sessions and have nothing better to do but complain to some stranger on the internet that they do not know about a game mode they do not even play. Its just kind of crazy when you think about it. Why do pvp players care if pve exists when they do not even play it. It's like complaining that you do not want something to exist because you do not like it and do not use it. That does not mean it should not exist and is not a valid reason why it should not exist. It would make a little more sense if people where complaining about a game they played that was broken and needed to be fixed. But your just crying about a game you do not even play. Hahaha crazy.

Believes in pillars but not paragraphs. 

Which is a shame because I tend to agree to the actual post's message.

Archived